X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WeGoHards Pharaoh Caught Simping in Sophia Body's CommentSection

Oblivion

Re: WeGoHards Pharaoh Caught Simping in Sophia Body's CommentSection

So..... You don't have anything better to do?

Comment

Homie tryin slide in those DM's, Sophia Body is smashable.

Something wrong with tryin to get the ol dick wet?
      Originally posted by billybobjoe
      i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Arc is fucking weirdo. Acting like a virgin that giggles just from hearing the word sex. Fucking dweebass nerd.

Fuck your reply. Suck my dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
          Was tryna to fuck yo moms, but my other sidepiece called, so i made ya moms reschedule with me.
          Oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
            Arc is fucking weirdo. Acting like a virgin that giggles just from hearing the word sex. Fucking dweebass nerd.

Calm your tits little guy, take a nap in your mothers lap, you'll wake up feeling much better.
            Oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by ArcEnergy View Post
              Was tryna to fuck yo moms, but my other sidepiece called, so i made ya moms reschedule with me.
              Oh, good one. So your "sidepiece called" while you were stalking random battle rap bitches instagram and making threads about it on a battle rap forum.

Your "sidepiece" must be Clarke.

Comment

Calm your tits little guy, take a nap in your mothers lap, you'll wake up feeling much better.
                His reply confirms everything I said in previous post describing him.

Comment

Oh, good one. So your "sidepiece called" while you were stalking random battle rap bitches instagram and making threads about it on a battle rap forum.

3-0 Your life.
                  Arch on some weirdo shit
                  Originally posted by billybobjoe
                  i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

You been a fag, stop trying to impress Moose you little battyboy, he dont like you., you look stupid. You are on OTBVA 24/7 and have been for YEARS but calling people dweebs? Man get your lonely trapped in the closet bitchass the fuck outta here. Clown.

Fuck is wrong with these geeks man. They start listening to a lil hip hop, start watching some smack dvd's and now wanna act like they haven't been playing runescape for the last 10 years straight. DIESLOW YOU ARE A BITCH...THIS IS NOT A PUNCHLINE..THIS IS REAL FACT.

And moose is a certified Afrika Bambaataa Victim. This is public information.
                    Oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by eihi View Post

3-0 Your life.

Arch on some weirdo shit

Dickriding wont get you any points new guy, fall back.

Why are all these coming at me. Go find you a girl man.
                      Oblivion

Comment

You been a fag, stop trying to impress Moose you little battyboy, he dont like you., you look stupid. You are on OTBVA 22/7 and have been for YEARS but calling people dweebs? Man get your lonely trapped in the closet bitchass the fuck outta here. Clown.
                        Only dweebs talk like you. How is anything in the closet when it's there for everyone to see? Retard. You want a dick pic in your thread? You twink. You would love it. Beg daddy for it.

@ 5 post a day average means being online 24/7. You can tell when you're getting in a nigga ass. They start talking the number of post you have. You average 2 post a day. 3 more post surely is a high average

Comment

You been a fag, stop trying to impress Moose you little battyboy, he dont like you., you look stupid. You are on OTBVA 22/7 and have been for YEARS but calling people dweebs? Man get your lonely trapped in the closet bitchass the fuck outta here. Clown.
                          Only dweebs talk like you. How is anything in the closet when it's there for everyone to see? Retard. You want a dick pic in your thread? You twink. You would love it. Beg daddy for it.

@ 5 post a day average means being online 24/7. You can tell when you're getting in a nigga ass. They start talking the number of post you have. You average 2 post a day. 3 more post surely is a high average

2 Hours ago, this fag told me ''Fuck your reply'', but he's still here because that little feisty bitch inside of him just cant handle not having the last word. Bro hold this L man, you a certified Homosexual and creep. Wouldnt surprise me if the dude that grabbed terry crews dick is your father. You are a Geek, A Fag, and have no life, trying to impress other geeky fags with no life like moose. The shit is sad.
                          Oblivion

Comment

Lol Arc thinks he's got bitches because he stalks their instagram and makes threads about retarded comments that only he, for some reason, cares about.

Comment

Lol Arc thinks he's got bitches because he stalks their instagram and makes threads about retarded comments that only he, for some reason, cares about.
                              But you stalk OTBVA male members and stay on threads all day.

Please hold this L and STFU little gay boy. Your browser history is nothing but OTBVA posts.
                              Oblivion

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X