Teewhy exposing Norbes. Norbes mad that a PG smashed Jaz + More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog Teewhy exposing Norbes. Norbes mad that a PG smashed Jaz + More

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhAypuBAZjc"]Bad Business, Bad Blood, Url Exposed (The Teewhy Story) - YouTube[/ame]

-I'm guessing the full Teewhy video is on his facebook or something.

-Did you know it was a PG class behind The Goonies class? The new PGs names aren't popping.

-Norbes is jealous of Truth Watson because he's with Jaz and smashed. Norbes so hurt that he decides to blackball Watson out of the PGs for no reason.

-Truth been speaking on the issue. He'll joke about it at times and then he'll be serious about the situation with the PGs

Re: Teewhy exposing Norbes. Norbes mad that a PG smashed Jaz + More

Who cares about this simp who tried to say jayblac was in jail

It was fuck this dude before that because he's just dumb, but even more after that clown shit. Imagine watching this guy
    Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
    Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
    Jooba jooba
    Jooba jooba
    Jooba jooba

Comment

Blac probably ain't watched the video or will even click on it based on Truth's past behavior towards him. I haven't even watched it

Comment

Can't he just edit in the video? Has to hold up his phone? Not watching

Comment

Originally posted by VA slim View Post
          Can't he just edit in the video? Has to hold up his phone? Not watching
          Weirdo gotta use 2 hands to hold it up also.
          "First time I gripped and popped
          Heart dropped, eyes closed
          It felt like I was getting shot"

Comment

This nigga norbes just putting copy n paste niggaz in the league. Nothing new has came to the table in ages.

Comment

Mickey Factz is back on board with the talent scouting. URL should have never got rid of him.

Comment

You don’t understand. Johnny Fontane never gets that movie. That part is perfect for him. It’ll make him a big star. Now I’m gonna run him out of the business, and let me tell you why. Johnny Fontane ruined one of Woltz Internationals most valuable protégé’s. For five years we had her under training, singing lessons, acting lessons, dancing lessons. I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on her. I was gonna make her a big star. And let me be even more frank, just to show you that I’m not a hard-hearted man, that it’s not all dollars and cents. She was beautiful, she was young, she was innocent, she was the greatest piece of ass I’ve ever had, and I’ve had ’em all over the world. And then Johnny Fontane comes along with his olive oil voice and guinea charm and she runs off. She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous. And a man in my position can’t afford to be made to look ridiculous. Now you get the hell out of here.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X