X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bodied movie

have ppl seen this yet? can't find it online
    Originally posted by Fake Blanco
    site been a mess but shitty just landed a hit in this sty !!

Re: bodied movie

It's only being aired at film festivals right now. Big movie heads are giving it good ratings.

Confirmed to drop in earth 2018 expect boots by the summer.

Comment

I wouldn't go out of your way to watch it. At least if you actually going into the movie excepting something good( or even half way watchable.

Can confirm large quantities of cringe, laughably bad acting, shit post caliber dialog and a heavy handed message executed in one of the most cliche manner being fisted into every orifice on you

Only watching it for a Lux verse and because I'm a masochist so i will be drunk & high to fortify myself prior & during my viewing experience.

Plus I'm making a list of 1 star films & this looks like a prime candidate to pad the numbers on it.
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

After what Eminem said about Trump, Bodied looking like a box office fail
        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
        Originally posted by ekeanon
        I'm glad I got to witness your life
        Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

I heard Kid Twist is real good friends with the Toronto film critics.

Not surprised.
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Clarke stick to yo fan fiction comic books

Comment

Using Eminems name as a crutch and a clutch is pathetic even for hiphop standards

Eminem if you really love these battle rappers sign all of them on your label.

Battle rap desperate to be sell outs.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                I wouldn't go out of your way to watch it. At least if you actually going into the movie excepting something good( or even half way watchable.

Can confirm large quantities of cringe, laughably bad acting, shit post caliber dialog and a heavy handed message executed in one of the most cliche manner being fisted into every orifice on you

Only watching it for a Lux verse and because I'm a masochist so i will be drunk & high to fortify myself prior & during my viewing experience.

Plus I'm making a list of 1 star films & this looks like a prime candidate to pad the numbers on it.
                have u seen it

Comment

i saw it at the houston film festival it was dope, i sat with joseph kahns parents was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Effigy View Post
                    i saw it at the houston film festival it was dope, i sat with joseph kahns parents was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by shitty View Post
                      Originally posted by Justice View Post

have u seen it
                      Everyone who's seen it has said it's good. No negative reviews thus far. And we have to consider this movie is like 30-60% battlerap. If it's getting good reviews despite being a battlerap movie then it must have something going for it.

Comment

It’s a film that argues on behalf of the right to say anything while simultaneously emphasizing how much words can wound.

here we have a movie that is going to piss off a lot of people, maybe rightly, maybe even more than it can ultimately justify.

Bodied strikes beyond its parodic Instagram veneer and draws blood.

Joseph Kahn’s Bodied is loosely a battle-rap All About Eve, but it’s so thickly packed with technical and verbal dazzle that whatever biting point it might have had to make ends up completely lost.

Adam is a villain who innocently sees himself as a hero. A point that Larsen’s script itself seems to have problems reconciling as seen in its muddled and overlong final act. While not a perfect film, it is hard not to get a bit cluttered when taking so many broad swings at various targets. Bodied is an hilarious and smart comedy that will start many necessary conversations afterwards.

Comment

"Joseph Kahn’s Bodied is loosely a battle-rap All About Eve"

Comment

i am gonna watch it but im waitin to look it up on wikipedia before i make my own review without watching the film,

Comment

Bo - died, rip Bo.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X