Scrambles4Money full event hours of the piff featuring Jake Baker, Marvwon and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Scrambles4Money full event hours of the piff featuring Jake Baker, Marvwon and more

https://livestream.com/accounts/1533...deos/140463781

Shout out to [MENTION=24498]Al Manak[/MENTION] I'm very excited for the rest of this, some of these African dudes can really spit

[MENTION=30527]LACTATION NATION![/MENTION] [MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] [MENTION=21515]Wreckless[/MENTION] [MENTION=13959]oth[/MENTION]er posters with taste

Re: Scrambles4Money full event hours of the piff featuring Jake Baker, Marvwon and mo

Jake Baker is hella good and the crowd never really fucks with him lol

Comment

Re: Scrambles4Money full event hours of the piff featuring Jake Baker, Marvwon and mo

He's nice imo, sometimes his delivery and flow need major refining

Comment

Africa>

Comment

hours of the piff? lmao

Comment

The link just has the stage crew people talking in the background like they're just getting ready for everything.

I skipped around and nothing happens...the shit actually rolled over the end run time for me and kept going on lmao wtf
            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

That's fukt try again later....? I had it freeze on me at one point still wanna see Marv vs Gin

Comment

Hoping this is still up

Comment

This was fire.
                  "It ain't nothing like black p**** on my d***" AMG

Comment

First time I've seen briggzy battle. Blain was also nice

Comment

SCRAMBLES BABBYYYYYY AWWWWW

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X