Kitchen Qleen Goes In On Jimz! "You Gotta See Me"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef Kitchen Qleen Goes In On Jimz! "You Gotta See Me"!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_i92j64a-U"]Kitchen Qleen Goes In On Jimz! "You Gotta See Me"! - YouTube[/ame]

That new name.

Re: Kitchen Qleen Goes In On Jimz! "You Gotta See Me"!

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Jimz responds that he's with the gunplay. He ain't even get the nigga that knocked him on his ass. He has no excuse when he claims he can shut down events. He can't blame the internet about self-snitching because both situations are known. He just thinks Qleen is some sort of hoe nigga or something.

Comment

Jimz is a perpetrator

Comment

I don't want to hear no R.I.P's for Jimz when he die over a no show.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gthYtdLCw7A"]BATTLE RAP BEEF!! JIMZ CALLS OUT QLEEN!! "WHEN I CATCH YOU ITS ON SITE!!” - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
              Jimz responds that he's with the gunplay. He ain't even get the nigga that knocked him on his ass. He has no excuse when he claims he can shut down events. He can't blame the internet about self-snitching because both situations are known. He just thinks Qleen is some sort of hoe nigga or something.
              qleen def aint no hoe, i dont know one vice lord thats a hoe lmao
              but yeah jimz says he didnt fight back bcuz he was literally out on his feet, but still... u cant be THAT knocked out if u was conscious enuff to get on your feet. but who knows, i never got knocked out like that.
              but i f wit both of them, i just fuck w qleen more
              jimz better know qleen aint playin no games

Comment

O my god we gotta shut the event down. Jimz is serious.

Comment

qleen say he gon turn up n no show again so its 3-0 to qleen or kitchenqleen

Comment

Qleen is that nigga.
                    Jimz is Pillsbury soft .
                    He said like to get cute for bitches . Lol
                    Nigga Qleen
                    I'll knock down ya door like Jehovas Witness, and bring niggas to your house like your older sisters...

Make me mad, either get shot in the face or stabbed... The Blood leave you wetter than the Tub when you take a bath. ... They say the game should be Told, not Sold, but that's hard to Control when cats Fold like paper bags...

Comment

I can't imagine being at a point in my life where I'm willing to risk my life over battle rap. This shit literally doesn't matter at all.
                      You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfBigL View Post
                        Qleen is that nigga.
                        Jimz is Pillsbury soft .
                        This...

Jimz soft ass really needs to Keep It Rap....He already got washed in his own neighborhood after talking greasy.

Stick to being a funny guy...tough guy dont suit you

Comment

i can't help but see jimz as uno lavoz older fat brother,

also I think jimz would ko kitchen qleen with one punch to the nose
                          Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                          ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution
                            Jimz is already practicing to pop that skinny coke head STOP BEING DIRTY vs LA gun range (Inglewood) - YouTube

What a fuckin' joke.

1st time he ever felt the need to pick up a fire arm is so he can blog about it while he role plays

Dude is a embarrassment to all boricuas. Hope this pussy nigga dies on a escalator, thats the only kind of death he's worthy off.

Comment

Where was this fuckboi's military grade armory when he got soft snuffed by a teenager rockin' skinny jeans on the streets of NY outside a laundromat?

He better never ever pick up a shotty again, he's more of a threat to people across the street than the "target" in front of him.

He can't do shit with his hands, so why does he think it's gonna be any different if he's strapped?

Word, cause his heart pumps kool aid. Dude got no heart whatsoever, he ain't about shit but being a obnoxious loud mouth and frontin' for the cam.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X