URL DOUBLE IMPACT: SHOTGUN SUGE AND ARS VS CHARLIE CLIPS AND GOODZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unofficial URL DOUBLE IMPACT: SHOTGUN SUGE AND ARS VS CHARLIE CLIPS AND GOODZ

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKGNfYwP8Dk"]Charlie Clips & Goodz Vs Arsonal & Shotgun Suge - YouTube[/ame]

Just some shit I came across...will watch tho
    Sneakers Neva Sliding

Re: URL DOUBLE IMPACT: SHOTGUN SUGE AND ARS VS CHARLIE CLIPS AND GOODZ

live stream looks crispy as hell i might get that SM6 PPV if thats what URL is doing now!!

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb51ihdsrlo"]Charlie Clips & Goodz Vs Shotgun Suge & Arsonal - YouTube[/ame].

Another one Fuck Smack

Comment

Dirtyfourandahalf

On his periscope . Still has battles up

Comment

clips and goodz won cause the jersey boys clearly didnt put too much effort in it yes shit was funny but it wasnt that CRAZY and niggas sayin Clips is back? lol i guess same dope delivery with predictable and current event lines that arent that deep......

Comment

Originally posted by Wassup View Post
            clips and goodz won cause the jersey boys clearly didnt put too much effort in it yes shit was funny but it wasnt that CRAZY and niggas sayin Clips is back? lol i guess same dope delivery with predictable and current event lines that arent that deep......
            No my nigga they are saying clips is back because he taking the shit serious.

That don't mean he gone return to where he was cuz he fucked that up completely but clips was fire this battle fuck the bullshit. To me he made this battle replayable if I ever come back to it.

I was waiting on someone to go in on shotgun Suge not putting any money on surf books. stl and jersey got the biggest snakes i ever seen.

Comment

Shotgun Suge was mad salty during Clips' 3rd.

Comment

jersey 3-0

Comment

Good shit OP

Comment

Smack hosting comedy jams now ?
                    Clips had Suge's blood pressure elevated during the 3rd round.
                    Shout out to the bootleggers
                    Much respect

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Comment

NY always killing niggas!
                      sigpic

Comment

i got clips n goodz 2-1
                        glad clips atleast trying lately. still nothing fire except how he ended
                        but a lot of that trhird about surf charges is played out. and they were funny as hell but simple. crowd def. helped them in building
                        MR.SANDMAN

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61GAd9ylLO4&feature=youtu.be"]SMACK/URLTV MHPG - YouTube[/ame]
                          chinese food: $16.75
                          delivery charge: $3
                          tip for driver: $5.25
                          realizing your missing a container: Riceless

Comment

Shotgun Suge. You got a big body wit a little face

An ya look like 75 peeled potatoes in a pillowcase

Comment

That 3rd man....

Suge on suicide watch

Ars will be after he battles Lux

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X