Bigg K Vs Pat Stay / Dizaster Vs Hollow Da Don / Iron Solomon Vs Arsonal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unofficial Bigg K Vs Pat Stay / Dizaster Vs Hollow Da Don / Iron Solomon Vs Arsonal

BIGG K VS PAY STAY
    http://ddotomen.co/2017/07/23/bigg-k...td-massacre-3/

DIZASTER VS HOLLOW DA DON
    http://ddotomen.co/2017/07/23/dizast...td-massacre-3/

ARSONAL VS IRON SOLOMON
    http://ddotomen.co/2017/07/23/arsona...td-massacre-3/

Re: Bigg K Vs Pat Stay / Dizaster Vs Hollow Da Don / Iron Solomon Vs Arsonal

Worst website ever!

Comment

^^^ how did mickey daylyt go

Comment

Originally posted by Euphhh View Post
        Mickey talked to him. The crowd was already tired of Day's fake Lux bullshit by the 2nd. Someone was chanting 3-0 before Factz started his 3rd. Then Lyt started his third strong before declining back to basura.

Factz said "What the fuck was that?" at the start of his 2nd. Crowd agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by RAW View Post
          Originally posted by Euphhh View Post
          Mickey talked to him. The crowd was already tired of Day's fake Lux bullshit by the 2nd. Someone was chanting 3-0 before Factz started his 3rd. Then Lyt started his third strong before declining back to basura.

Factz said "What the fuck was that?" at the start of his 2nd. Crowd agreed.
          Lmaoooo

Comment

The site is awful and the streamer is awful. Dude needs to shut up and stop rewinding what he thinks is hot.
            Originally posted by Jellyfish
            Originally posted by Bob Is My Name
            me and my homies get cash together thats hour money
            no I said me and my homies legs clash together thats ow my knee!
            :drakecrown:

Comment

This tailormade dude on periscope gotta live in the woods or sum. How he bootlegging so freely and comfortable? Fam is already talking bout BL supreme ppv.

Edit: This site aint working..maleware infested

Comment

Yo props for these, Hollow vs Diz quality is good, Bigg K battle is like one or two rounds..

Comment

Wish it was to posted to a website that actually works

Comment

Word, aint watching those boots on that site.
                    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Should've been uploaded to x vids
                      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

wtf is this shit
                        https://media.giphy.com/media/jAulUg6UYlpoQ/giphy.gif

Comment

links work for me

Comment

Comment

links work for me but yeah no one fucks with this site.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X