8 bars? Any takers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 bars? Any takers?

Wouldn't​ mind doing an 8 bar if anyone's down. First/second it really doesn't matter.

Re: 8 bars? Any takers?

yo fuck u grave ima cuck 2 gays with some luck toupees
    u call urself grave well you diggin ur own lemme get in the zone fuck that im getting the chrome
    nah fuck google you suck poodle you a mamas mamas mamas mama with a fucked noodle
    you got no idea about the g's u are posting with son we stay close to the gun and are known for smokin the bums (pause)
    jaws likes jaws and bahs like the blacksheep that i am, dont speak to me man or you'll speak to the can like oldschool tree fort communication

is that 8 bars i can only count on 1 hand

Comment

eagerly anticpating ur cat bat fat rat reply

Comment

Whoa whoa all those Mamma's did you have a stroke? Did you just type your choke? Are you ok? Or were you just buffering and that was the delay?
        Oh shit another battler with outdated gun bars it's always clicky clack this and clicky clack that but keep it up it's taken many bad battlers far. Now I hope you'll try harder cause even your text smells like crap.

Comment

damn i got bodied [MENTION=32547]watt[/MENTION] delete my account plz

Comment

theres no coming back from this one sry [MENTION=9094]Tuna[/MENTION] but [MENTION=36947]Grave[/MENTION] has the belt now i cant show face after this slaughter

Comment

Text smells like crap

HEATROXXXX
              The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
              ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Bat View Post
                theres no coming back from this one sry @Tuna but @Grave has the belt now i cant show face after this slaughter
                Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Fun stuff. I can't tell if you're being sarcastic haha. I had fun either way.

Comment

When I shank this fool it's like I'm spitting with Icewood as name
                    Why? Because I'll have the Blade spinning around in the Grave ... BARS!
                    I'm game, people love the shit I spit like a super name flipper
                    but you're either insane or addicted to painkillers if you're a Grave digger
                    That's the truth, I'm hitting it all the way to Beirut like I'm Babe Ruth
                    But it's funny, no matter if the crowd cheers, Grave's in a Grave mood
                    I'm hot like heatwaves, you may be on E if you see a G rave
                    it's prolly a zombie, cause I'm getting a body out of this Grave

lol some shit, dunno if you're still down ... peace

Comment

[MENTION=36947]Grave[/MENTION] you gonna let this punk talk u like that

Comment

Super name flipper?!

Mdmunk innovating

Comment

[MENTION=31952]mdmunk[/MENTION] Not bad not bad coming at me hard like you think the crown will fit.
                          That's cute kid time sit you down and discuss some shit that you thought was sick.
                          Ya my name is Grave your name looks like you spilled your bowl of alphabits.
                          One more body so angry talking violence and knife work, let me say that's original as fuck.
                          I ain't mad at ya though it not easy to do this. Maybe you figured this would be the best way for you to get to the front row of the show.
                          Last edited by Grave; April 22, 2017, 06:10 AM. Reason: Tagging

Comment

[MENTION=36078]Bat[/MENTION] there happy haha sorry that took so long I didn't see the email.

Comment

[MENTION=31952]mdmunk[/MENTION] it's on you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X