Serious Vs Mook (Watch) with Hollow Diz and Rone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog Serious Vs Mook (Watch) with Hollow Diz and Rone!

Who Really Won and Why The odd choice of judges? Too much unbiasness. From the host to judges it was a bad choice. U cant switch the host. But the judges. Yeah. Only one unbias was Ro!

Quick History leason bout this battle and the mook dots and smack snake movement! In NY especially harlem, its a small area. Things get around quick. Smack around that time had a case because of tax issuea and not having a tax id nor barcode on his dvd cases to pay taxes. Plus a few issuess with guns all in thr cameras and people getting caught up. Anyway, smack wanted to bring back smack DVD being that during that time gone COkeCIty was doing well. So smack needed a popular name to bring the buzz back up. So he chose serious beibg that he just beat jin on national tv and he was considered undefeated at the time. And mook which was has man and poster boy for his battle cards plus he beat jaymillz rite after millz battled infront of diddy. So it would back it bigger then ever. Niggas in harlem started talking about how smack wanted mook to battle serious. This was a week after the case was over. So about a week after that, mook was suppose to battle serious and it never happen. There was no agreement on mooks part. like two mweeks after that, people start really spreading thr roomer that mooks battling serious. Then out of no where smack tells serious about the battle, by then its literally days away. math vs rex was suppose to happen plus the mook vs serious jones joint. mind you, mostly all harlem people showed up with a few philly dudes. So when u heard math say... "i was suppose to battlr t-rex but he was scared" and everybody bood him. Thats why! Now when u hear serious talk about mook getting the flu and having tgree weeks to writing for him its tru shit. This is why mook said smack called him about getting some bread. Cause by then everybody was talking and ge had to speak on it. Mook ducked alotta people and waited till either they lost bad or had enough personal shit. Hence why he pulls the money card now like cassidy but as mad when cassidy pulled it on him. Why hasnt anybody interviewed him and asked him why he comlained about cass asking for bread when hes doing thee exact same thing now. He only battled lux again cause he used the same hollow angleaon him. he only battled iron cause i was on smack and fans was on some FCK every other league battler shit at the time. Iron could of came crazy and still lost. Now ever wonder why rex or a dot is on every summer madness card? And why rex is always calling niggas sacrificial lambs? Think about it! Something smack never denies! But now that they talking crazy about smack.... Watch the set up. First it was rex! Now mook! TayRoc is being smart and will soon leave dot mod! All facts! Look it up and check the history!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6moQjCRKqM"]WATCH: MURDA MOOK vs SERIUS JONES with HOLLOW, DIZASTER & RONE - YouTube[/ame]
    GOD VS SCIENCE GOD 3-0 CLEARLY
    sigpic

Re: Serious Vs Mook (Watch) with Hollow Diz and Rone!

Serius got this easy
    Diz is probably gonna die by the time he's 40 or something
    Just looking at his face gives me high blood pressure and stress.

Comment

lol was Hollow's song?

I bet Math crying. "Look at this pussy. Look at him. He could kill Diz. I would kill Diz for him."

Comment

I ain't watched this battle in like 8 years. Jones destroyed him in the 1st. He didn't have to worry about no crowd reactions to throw shit off. Jones made Mook want to get direct and personal.

Comment

Jones 3-0'd Mook. Those personals always won the battle for Jones. I thought that since the time it dropped on youtube.

Comment

Jones won this
            CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Hollow vs Jones after Roc imo
              CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Rex won this 2-1, possible 3-0
                sigpic

Comment

When the battle originally came out what was the consensus on who won?

Comment

Originally posted by Kony2k20 View Post
                    When the battle originally came out what was the consensus on who won?
                    They claimed it was mook that won!
                    GOD VS SCIENCE GOD 3-0 CLEARLY
                    sigpic

Comment

Jones def won... Mook barely got wins... Him vs jae millz is debatable i aint watch that one in a min.

Comment

Dna with a jelly fish body bag
                        Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X