Clear All

• Road to recovery

The pain

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZahLrspal8[/ame]

The fears

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDTvFGoF0WI[/ame]

The chaos

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL2wRjLsrKk[/ame]

I'm pouring my heart and soul out and really showing I'm human too I have feelings I cry I can get emotional when I'm vornerable and hurt physically and mentally.

Re: Road to recovery

Real shit phil!

Dont be so down about ur arm man. Its a minor thing in the grand scheme. Use the time you have to get better at something youre interested in. Let the arm be a blessing instead of something to be down over.

Comment

Thank you chaunce. I pull inspiration from myself at times. I sometimes feel like it's okay to cry sometimes. It's cause if I didn't feel anything I'd feel like a robot and I don't work that way. But in a way it feels good to have those feelings to let it out like that.

Comment

Ingrid likes you

Good luck man

Comment

Fag lmao
          Jk get well soon

Comment

Just listen to some music phil, maybe smoke a joint then order some papajohns.

Comment

this always cheers me up when I start thinking about how nobody loves me.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q80mk7bxE"]I Want You Back - The Jackson 5 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I love you for you.

Comment

Dope stuff Phil!

I know you and I have had a rivalry for like...what...5 years now? Just know anything I ever said about you was just jokes. I took yours the same. Just know you're an inspiration and have more balls than 3/4 of the posters here who are afraid to talk on a mic, let alone let us into their lives.

Ever need to talk about anything, I've seen and been through it all...I'll help in any way I can bro

Comment

Thank you wreckless i love all of you guys too

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                      Just listen to some music phil, maybe smoke a joint then order some papajohns.
                      I'm doing fine now. I'm just watching the news and relaxing now

Comment

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
                        Dope stuff Phil!

I know you and I have had a rivalry for like...what...5 years now? Just know anything I ever said about you was just jokes. I took yours the same. Just know you're an inspiration and have more balls than 3/4 of the posters here who are afraid to talk on a mic, let alone let us into their lives.

Ever need to talk about anything, I've seen and been through it all...I'll help in any way I can bro
                        Man that means a lot to me it truly does you really have made me feel a lot better from that post. So much appreciated man thank you that's that real shit.

Comment

Do cultural things to meet bitches imo.
                          I met alot of my main girls doing weird shit like music festivals and art shows and bullshit like that and some of it's pretty interesting.
                          If you got friends that are girls that's a good way to break the ice too like everything's all friendly then bam you're finger poppin some hippy girl who's heavy into still life photography and wants to be a veterinarian.

Worst case you meet some cool new friends and see some cool shit you were never into and that makes life better at least for me it works.

Comment

I'm 32 years old and even 24 year olds have 3 kids and busy hours. I've been trying and all I get is turned down. Turned down for what?

Comment

Like I said I'm sick of these thottys I need a guy. I want to play video games with him and go out to movies and eat good food and role play for fun like its halloween and put on make up and a dress and act silly and funny and be a happy gay guy.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X