With SM6 less than a month away. What are your predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculation With SM6 less than a month away. What are your predictions?

Kshine 2.1 or 3.0 over Hitman; with lots of bias i could even go with a clean body in Shine's favor.

Hollow 3.0 over Roc. Hollow might be washed up but i think he will clown Roc into oblivion

Ave 2.1 over TTop. Debatable

Nitty 3.0 over JC i see nitty going in for a vicious body and dont see JC having the ability to adapt. I predict JC to choke tbr.

& Cal over Brizz. I think he'll want to knock brizz down a peg but this will be battle of the night

Other announcements: as much as I'd like to think Surf v Goodz will happen, i doubt Surf will be out. It'll be some hooha like Twork v Verb that'll disappoint even tho it's two of my favorite guys nh

What about an undercard? Anyone heard anything...? Just taking a shit at work so lemme know

Re: With SM6 less than a month away. What are your predictions?

I'm smelling 5 classics

6 if u include secret battle

Comment

the black guy will win

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
        I'm smelling
        take a shower then u gross fuck

Comment

t top vs ave gon be battle of the year

Comment

Hollow gonna 3-0 Roc

Shine vs hitman will be probably gay and underwhelming

JC vs Nitty will be a classic after I Google a bunch of basketball/movie references

We have probably already heard most of Ave's material, but Top will be cool

Brizz vs Cal will be battle of the night. Cal will lose, but refuse to admit it.
            You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

Prep 0-3
              Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
              Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
              Jooba jooba
              Jooba jooba
              Jooba jooba

Comment

Roc 2-1 over Hollow in a debatable classic. Roc'll catch the edge in the building, Style preference on cam.

K-Shine 2-1 over Hitman. Hitman will lose steam and K-Shine too motivated.

Brizz 3-0 over Cal. Cal ain't gonna get smoked, but I see Brizz edging each round, he's too much of a fan favorite right now.

Ave 2-1 over T-Top. T-Top always shows up but loses a lot to be honest. Ave's been sitting out so these punches about to be extra crazy.

Rum Nitty 3-0 over JC. JC is amazing, but Rum is going to be giving the crowd what they want. (Not a body, he'll just edge every round)

SUPRISE BATTLE POSSIBILITIES:
                Suge vs Chess... If this goes down I see Suge edging 2-1 in a good battle
                Twork vs DNA... If this goes down I see DNA winning somehow like he always does, in a shitty battle... Unless Twork has had time to prepare but I have a feeling the surprise battle will have only had 3 weeks to a month prep time.

Comment

No fucks given about the crowd.

But the word on the street is there's no ppv stream for SM6. Due to bootlegs or whatnot.

Comment

k-shine 4-0 including coin toss
                    tay roc 3-0
                    cal 2-1
                    ave 2-1
                    jc- 3-0
                    twork 3-0 doesnt matter who the opponent is

Comment

Roc 3-0
                      Top 3-0
                      Cal 2-1
                      JC 3-0

Twerk will choke and get murked in a secret battle that we dont care about and takes an hour

Comment

Hitman gonna die horribly and be salty on Twitter within 14 minutes of the battle ending

Comment

Hollow 3-0, not much to say about that one

K-Shine 2-1, I like Hitman more but the crowd will rock with Shine and Hitman will get thrown off

Ave 2-1, I prefer Top but Ave's punchline style will come across better for this type of event. Should've been T-Top vs Calicoe instead imo

Nitty 3-0

Brizz 2-1 but this could def go either way

Comment

Is there another battle?
                            CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Or is it 5 for the event? I like 3 of the matchups could use a 4th
                              CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X