Iron Solomon Recaps Arsonal Battle and Addresses Arsonal Smacking Hat off Mid Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog Iron Solomon Recaps Arsonal Battle and Addresses Arsonal Smacking Hat off Mid Battle

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZagoD-1hwkA"]Iron Solomon Recaps Arsonal Battle and Addresses Arsonal Smacking Hat off Mid Battle - YouTube[/ame]

Re: Iron Solomon Recaps Arsonal Battle and Addresses Arsonal Smacking Hat off Mid Bat

Did Arsonal use black hebrew israelite bars against Solomon? If so, Arsonal needs to be banned from Canada along with JJDD, Dizaster, and Minister Fair-a-con for their anti-Semitic views. If they break Canada's hate speech laws they should be charged with hate speech. At least that's what Norm Kelly says. As a matter of fact, ban Solomon too for approving that goofy "Iron Kike Tyson" shirt. Come see me in Jerusalem wearing that shit.

Comment

Re: Iron Solomon Recaps Arsonal Battle and Addresses Arsonal Smacking Hat off Mid Bat

Blacks have so much power shit is dissgusting all those niggas battle rapin could easily get office jobs or work on they families companies

Instead they act like they have no oyher choice and take the space from white battlers who really need that $$$ from battle rap

Damn fuck them racist blacks yo i swaer they really hate white people for no reason!!

Comment

I've dealt with racist black people. Racist 5 percenters to be exact. Not only do they discriminate by skin colour but they compartmentalize their racism by hair and eye colour.

I'm not sure if I'm going to jump out the window and completely agree with you but calling a white person a cracker is the same as calling a black person a n!gger. Idgaf about historical context. You call me a cracker you're trying to antagonize and disrespect me just the same.

Comment

Originally posted by FAKE AFD View Post
          calling a white person a cracker is the same as calling a black person a n!gger. Idgaf about historical context. You call me a cracker you're trying to antagonize and disrespect me just the same.
          Say it again!!

Comment

yeah i see 5% everywhere they own almost every big business in my neighborhood, me and my white friends cant barely get jobs because of that and we always scared to go buy on they stores

They always look at us like we about to steal shiit from them shit is crazy i dont care what anyone says white males got it worse from all people in the world no one understands the pain of being white!!

Comment

You know who else compartmentalized their racism by hair and eye colour?

Wait for it...

NAZIS!

Comment

blacks are the new nazis i suspect they already got big ovens to destroy us all actually i think thats the only thing obama did in all those years in the office

Comment

Originally posted by Wassup View Post
                  blacks are the new nazis i suspect they already got big ovens to destroy us all actually i think thats the only thing obama did in all those years in the office
                  Tbf most black people aren't 5 percenters or black hebrew israelites.

Comment

If a black man is a Five Percenter, that doesn't mean he is a "racist".

False assumption by many.
                    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

DEAD @ how a thread of a post-battle Iron Solomon interview has turned into in the space of a few posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                        If a black man is a Five Percenter, that doesn't mean he is a "racist".

False assumption by many.
                        Maybe not in passing but when they start imposing their politics into other people's lives 5 percenters can be pretty racist imo. They're similar to SJW's though. They'll usually turn a blind eye to something against their so-called principles if there is an incentive to do so.

Comment

I dont agree, you can't generalized that in such a way. Never ever thought i here a compression between SJW's and NOG's

Aint no Percenters gaining no traction in politics wtf

Comment

Yes, I'm generalizing but I'm also speaking from personal experience.

Comment

What helped to popularized Five Percenters outside of NY was Hiphop.

None of that stuff is getting played any wheres nowadays to the masses. Nas is like the only one or Jay when he rocked to NOG chain. Still tho that shit only reaches so far, the majority of the younger generation gives no fucks about that shit so

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X