Have you ever bit a battle rappers line to pick up a hot babe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever bit a battle rappers line to pick up a hot babe?

Has anyone ever used a battle rappers line or quote, or said you hung out with them/they know you (even if they don't know you from a can of paint) to pick up a hot babe?

Like: Yo babe! I'm the Di ni ni non! Or I'll be busting through ya walls like the KoolAid man!

(Don't lie if you did. Tell the truth and the line you used. Telling lies makes baby Jesus cry and then he won't bring you presents on Christmas.)

Re: Have you ever bit a battle rappers line to pick up a hot babe?

Originally posted by jamaicancaller View Post
    Has anyone ever used a battle rappers line or quote, or said you hung out with them/they know you (even if they don't know you from a can of paint) to pick up a hot babe?

Like: Yo babe! I'm the Di ni ni non! Or I'll be busting through ya walls like the KoolAid man!

(Don't lie if you did. Tell the truth and the line you used. Telling lies makes baby Jesus cry and then he won't bring you presents on Christmas.)
    :taxidriver:

Comment

id rather read this thread 100 times than see a post where chunce is offering advice
      Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
      do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
      Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
      I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

i only initiate contact with girls who watch battles anyway so she would know i'm bitin
        http://www.ybig.ie/forum/uploads/280...qhZ1o_c2PM.jpg

Comment

I tell girls that I'm arkaic. Fuck spittin it darker, when them lips spread, this bitch dead, cuz I stick it in farther
          ACAFD!

ALL CAPS ALL FUCKIN DAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexcalibur View Post
            i only initiate contact with girls who watch battles anyway so she would know i'm bitin

Those are actually chicks? I thought they were sissys from prison.

Comment

I generally don't walk around thinking about battle verses so no I don't think I have

Comment

Actually I may have told a girl to bring her box to my door like UPS before now that I'm thinking about it smh

Not really picking up though because she would've came regardless it's not like Conceited put her over the edge lol

Comment

Tell chicks all the time that this grown man cock is something they gon have to deal with

No matter how many rape whistles and mace they got, it ain't gon equal up to this chloroform and this real dick

Comment

I've said, I got good aim even in basketball the best shooters are the white guys

I've said IM IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR ROOM YOU WANT A NIGGA GONE THEN MOVE SOMETHIN
                    Walk ups, drive-bys, head shots, high fives,
                    I can do the time I just need a cell with WiFi,
                    Big hole exit wound, shotgun my size,
                    Same adrenaline rush you get when skydive.

Comment

I told a girl I'll push her metal chair down a set of stairs and that I hope her dad sucked her retarded dick before he split and she was like I don't have a dick so I dipped.
                      I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

I whispered most of Sensa's second round against Prince Kong into a girl's ear once. She came before I got to the last couple of bars, though.
                        Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

one time i was wasted n i told this one bitch "to the bat-mobile!"
                          Now he dying in the street, left his eyes by his feet,
                          Now maybe next time, he can WATCH where the fuck he going

Comment

then i hit her with the "unlike brad's, them pitts werent looking good"
                            Now he dying in the street, left his eyes by his feet,
                            Now maybe next time, he can WATCH where the fuck he going

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
                              I whispered most of Sensa's second round against Prince Kong into a girl's ear once. She came before I got to the last couple of bars, though.
                              Not enough of a man to spit his third round are we? :yummyyummyyummyi'vegotfuninmytummy:
                              I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X