how good/bad is your credit ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how good/bad is your credit ?

I just got mine in the mail today and i got a whopping 450 which means im good at any used car dealership
    Originally posted by HEISTBVA
    ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Re: how good/bad is your credit ?

straight cash on this side

no credit needed

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

almost 28 and never had a credit card mostly cuz i think it conceptually flawed but i got a cousin or 2 who did alright with it but they arent as retardedly impulsive as i am..

Comment

Fuck a fico score......Thats what da toolie for!

Comment

Im a Ceftified member of the Credit Insititue of Canada.
          AMA

Comment

I'm 27 and just started building credit last year

Was against the idea but if I ever want to own a business or home I will need good credit even to rent a decent apartment

I only have one credit card through my bank and I started with a 500 dollar line of credit

I've paid on time for 19 consecutive months and my credit line is now up to 2600

Also my credit score has been as high as 760 but most recently is in the low 730s I'm not sure why it dropped though

I'm thinking of replacing my current card and also getting a gas card

For now I use my credit card for small charges like gas stations or going out to eat and my debit for larger purchases because your bank will not reimburse you for a credit card charge if a mistake was made only debit

At the end of the day if you just don't overspend you can build credit easily and most things in this world need you to provide credit in order to purchase

Unless youre illegal in this country I think it's somewhat irresponsible to not attempt to build good credit

Comment

STFU

Comment

Originally posted by 18 View Post

Also my credit score has been as high as 760 but most recently is in the low 730s I'm not sure why it dropped though

signing up for an additional credit card affects your fico did you attempt this
                let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

^^ its called a ping
                  Everytime someone checks your credit it goes down
                  The rationale...if you are looking to extend your credit
                  ..you are more of a risk(desperate junkied gambler syndrome)

Comment

Originally posted by Kikbak Bobby Bangz View Post

No I haven't yet but maybe I did check it too frequently because I was looking to rent an apartment

Comment

word milks spot on those pings are def a bitch
                      let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                        straight cash on this side

no credit needed
                        [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07G23zMGa4g"]Straight Cash Homey - YouTube[/ame]
                        Originally posted by Justice
                        I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

The pings are definitely not a joke.

The more you apply for shit or the more it's checked will effect you score gradually from what I've seen happen to mine.

My advice: Live as close to your best friend as possible. Have an emergency bag packed incase his family decides to suddenly relocate. That way you always have physical access to his dad's credit card. You would be amazed at how much dough you can save by allowing him to buy your battle rap related ppvs.

Comment

ur a piece of shit

Comment

Originally posted by Kikbak Bobby Bangz View Post

No I haven't yet but maybe I did check it too frequently because I was looking to rent an apartment
                              Checking your score is a soft inquiry and doesn't have any impact on your score. Another company checking on the other hand is likely a hard inquiry. Credit card companies can be delayed in reporting, if you have only the one card and haven't applied for anything else I assume the fluctuation is due to your credit utilization percentage.

Biggest thing for credit score is to not be late on payments. And only apply for things you're confident you'll get. And try to apply for everything around the same time so your average age of credit doesn't get all wonky.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X