G.O.O.D. Music's Cyhi The Prince says he could easily smoke one of these URL niggas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog G.O.O.D. Music's Cyhi The Prince says he could easily smoke one of these URL niggas

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_fFcWySTms"]CyHi Joins for Ranking GOOD Friday Songs, State of GOOD Music, New Album | Everyday Struggle - YouTube[/ame]

@ 20:33

Oblivion

Re: G.O.O.D. Music's Cyhi The Prince says he could easily smoke one of these URL nigg

Cyhi is nice but I dont think he could
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Re: G.O.O.D. Music's Cyhi The Prince says he could easily smoke one of these URL nigg

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
      you buggin
      Oblivion

Comment

Cyhi just has bad 2010-era punchlines, he'd look awful in an acapella battle. I like his cadence and multis when he raps but his punches are super dated

He has da feet bars on his new album

Comment

Originally posted by ArcEnergy View Post
          you buggin
          No. I heard Dat Side with that old Kanye verse. No.

Just no. Big Sean has a better chance. Ab Soul can hold his own. Lupe too.

Listen you wanna know how a rapper can strong arm a battle rapper? Follow their track record of punchlines.

Lupes bars can be used on a track or battle. Strong enough
          Los bars can be used on a track or battle. Strong enough
          Big Sean bars be used on a track or battle. Strong enough
          JayZ bars be used for a track, not battle. Weak.
          Cassidys bars be used for a track, not battle. Weak. (He did defeat Diz)
          Cyhi bars be used for a track, not battle. Weak. (Punchline era 2009)

You should study your favorite rappers bars and realize when its not enough to be equipped for battle.
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
            Cyhi just has bad 2010-era punchlines, he'd look awful in an acapella battle. I like his cadence and multis when he raps but his punches are super dated

He has da feet bars on his new album
            THIS

A lot of his shit on MBDTF sounded dated & cringeworthy even then(Think his delivery does a disservice to his raps). Dude had easily the bottom verse on So Appealed(Push had the best, Jay than Kanye).
            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

if god had an ipod id be on his playlist
              Originally posted by Justice
              I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

you buggin

Listen you wanna know how a rapper can strong arm a battle rapper? Follow their track record of punchlines.

You should study your favorite rappers bars and realize when its not enough to be equipped for battle.
                1. Big Sean is hot garbage juice, he would get washed 10 barz in. He's not even a decent rapper. People champion for his punches but he can't hang with none of the punchers in battle rap- NONE. IF you think he's dope then

2.People/crowd wouldn't fuck with Los for 3 3-5 min rounds in a battle onstage, i think thats pretty obvious style wise. It's one thing to rap in a cypher for 10 mins it's another entirely to captivate a room full of people on stage battling someone aggressively/disrespectful and connect with the bars.

3. 96-2002 Jay was spitting a good amount of notable battle bars in his verses(whenever he wanted to), had their been a smack dvd back then he would of excelled. Jay can still rap when he wants to. He has on stage what many battle rappers still lack- a presence, he also has a fine tuned arrogance that sells what he raps= believability and people has & would still react to what he raps= wouldn't get boo'd.

4.Diz washed Cassidy and Diz been mostly wack & prevailing through mediocrity for yrs. That says more about Cassidy than it does Diz.

Comment

you buggin

Go listen to his new project, just dropped
                  Oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                    you buggin

1. Big Sean is hot garbage juice, he would get washed 10 barz in. He's not even a decent rapper. People champion for his punches but he can't hang with none of the punchers in battle rap- NONE. IF you think he's dope then

2.People/crowd wouldn't fuck with Los for 3 3-5 min rounds in a battle onstage, i think thats pretty obvious style wise. It's one thing to rap in a cypher for 10 mins it's another entirely to captivate a room full of people on stage battling someone aggressively/disrespectful and connect with the bars.

3. 96-2002 Jay was spitting a good amount of notable battle bars in his verses(whenever he wanted to), had their been a smack dvd back then he would of excelled. Jay can still rap when he wants to. He has on stage what many battle rappers still lack- a presence, he also has a fine tuned arrogance that sells what he raps= believability and people has & would still react to what he raps= wouldn't get boo'd.

4.Diz washed Cassidy and Diz been mostly wack & prevailing through mediocrity for yrs. That says more about Cassidy than it does Diz.
                    Diz lost to cassidy
                    Oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                      you buggin

I just wanna say i don't know what i'm talking about

I know

Comment

Cyhi nor really industry rappers dont have the type of bars to cross over.

Ab Soul/Budden/Los/Mickey Factz nearly can because they're bar heavy on and off wax.

Hollow Da Don can crossover on wax and off it.

If you not bar heavy, then youre trash. I know alot of rappers whom are bar heavy. From XV/Vizzy to Lupe to Los to Chino XL. You dont have their type of calibre then you wont be in the playing field.

Comment

For the record, Cass bodied Diz...

Comment

Originally posted by WW View Post
                            For the record, Cass bodied Diz...
                            I just said that.

Im saying his bars werent on the level of what top tier battlers were on and I dont consider Cass/Diz top tier.

Comment

I have bars that can cross over on and off wax.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X