Top DC animated original movies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top DC animated original movies?

[MENTION=32240]Clarke Reloaded[/MENTION] get ur tiny dick ass in here.

Only real DC heads may post itt, if you support disney or make like walter and get the fuck outta hair.

1) Under the RedHood

2) Batman Gotham Knight

3) Batman: Year One

4) The Dark Knight Returns both movies

5) The Flashpoint Paradox

Re: Top DC animated original movies?

Mask of the phantasm. Easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Quill m Skills
      Fuck the killing joke iah
      I literally laughed irl at the ending of that movie.

The ending the joker says something like

"Two guys break out of an aslyum and come to the end of the roof where they have to cross a board to get to the other side. The first guy walks across no problem, but the other guy he was afraid. So the first guy says I have an idea, I'll shine this flash light so you can cross. The second guy says what do you think I am crazy? You'll just turn it off when I'm halfway across"

Batman is the first guy, both Batman and the joker are crazy. But batman has no problem crossing the bridge to freedom, to being a good person. However the joker knows he'll never make it, and he doesn't trust batman to help get him to that place. (In the movie Batman says he can rehabilitate the joker, offers to anyways)

I instantly understood the meaning of the joke on my first watch and my jaw dropped then when batman started laughing I cracked up. I honestly thought that ending was absolutely brilliant. What's better is it could be the EXACT opposite as implied by the ending when batman continues to laugh and his shadow looks like he's choking the joker. Perhaps the joker is the one who made it across, and batman is the one afraid to cross. Perhaps the analogy was about going insane, and not being a good person. In which case the ending would make sense if batman was choking the joker because batman would be stuck being batman forever. In a sense he's more insane than the joker. He's like Agent Smith from the Matrix and the Joker is like Mr Anderson.

That joke was a double / triple entendre. Absolute brilliant screen writing imo, and the voice actors were on point af.

Comment

I wonder if Rebirth will be an animated movie too since Geoff Johns wrote both and hes Co CEO of DC now
        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
        Originally posted by ekeanon
        I'm glad I got to witness your life
        Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Flashpoint Paradox and Crisis On Two Earths are better than the live action films
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

DCs best live movie was only Watchmen which gassed up Snyder

Comment

Flashpoint Paradox #1 no question

Comment

Geoff Johns is by far a talented writer. It took him two years to complete Flashpoint Paradox.

Comment

I wrote it in 2 days

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                    ur jus sayin this cuz everyone dies and it was edgy.

I remember watching this and there is a scene where Wonder Woman saves the presidnet... but what she does is FLY, jumps out plane grabs him with rope then flys back into plane.

[MENTION=32240]Clarke Reloaded[/MENTION] can u explain this for me? Why did wonder woman have an invisible plane if she could just fly like superman? She being able to fly seems like a huge plot hole.

Comment

Nah I said it because Flash is the best superhero ever and it's the only one I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post

I remember watching this and there is a scene where Wonder Woman saves the presidnet... but what she does is FLY, jumps out plane grabs him with rope then flys back into plane.

[MENTION=32240]Clarke Reloaded[/MENTION] can u explain this for me? Why did wonder woman have an invisible plane if she could just fly like superman? She being able to fly seems like a huge plot hole.
                        Why is it both a plot hole? I think it makes perfect sense

She flies like Superman then sometimes she want to fly in a plane lile Batman. Shes basically what Superman and Batman would be in a fusion if they potara earrings.

I thought whoever made Wonder Woman is genius. I thought they should make an all white American greek God named Wonder Man.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post

She flies like Superman then sometimes she want to fly in a plane lile Batman. Shes basically what Superman and Batman would be in a fusion if they potara earrings.

I thought whoever made Wonder Woman is genius. I thought they should make an all white American greek God named Wonder Man.
                          That's not what means or how it works... It doesn't combine the disability/ability of two characters, it combines and enhances their power and bodies. If goku can fly and he fused with Mr Satan, then Gosatan would be able to fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post

That's not what means or how it works... It doesn't combine the disability/ability of two characters, it combines and enhances their power and bodies. If goku can fly and he fused with Mr Satan, then Gosatan would be able to fly.
                            It confuses me by the way how is that possible.

She cant fly. But she can leap and levitate but not really fly.

Comment

batman beyond movie with the joker def better than flashpoint imo

agree wit the rest of the list tho, take out year 1 and add the one where joker turns little robin into a slave, think that was 0hantom menace

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X