General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Khabib said he was offered Tony for 219 and he accepted. It's on Tony now I guess.

Comment

DJ said he was ok with risking Cody missing weight cuz at least cody was a champion

Let’s see if he still feels the same way about tj
      Originally posted by Notsure
      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Also moose what do u mean so they’re trying to x the barboza fight and just do tony vs khabib instead?
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
          Also moose what do u mean so they’re trying to x the barboza fight and just do tony vs khabib instead?
          That's what it sounds like.

Comment

https://twitter.com/AngelaMagana1/st...645894656?s=17

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
              When did it become acceptable to start calling guys out in a weight class below you?

i thought it was an unwritten rule that this was a pussy shit move but now that Dana/TJ want it its okay?

a real fighter calls out people who at least fight in the same weight class if not bigger
              It is, still, but with TJ he's going down to 125. If TJ was calling MM out and saying come to 135 it's different.
              i guess thats a bit better in truth but its still a weight class down and TJ is gonna be the same size. but i guess that weight cutting for you so cant complain
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                Khabib said he was offered Tony for 219 and he accepted. It's on Tony now I guess.
                lol nah i think he is saying he was offered tony and accepted but tony declined. now he is 100% fighting barboza

[ame]https://twitter.com/TeamKhabib/status/933417415194505216[/ame]
                Originally posted by Eriko
                you dont have a sig

Comment

lmao that bitch gonna get snuffed by cyborg again if she keeps up the fuckery

Comment

Personally I prefer khabib vs barboza and Conor vs Tony but if Conor doesn’t fight at March the latest strip the fucker

Comment

gsp andnick should happen, if whittacker stays injured they can make that fight and piss the whole division off some more

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                        gsp andnick should happen, if whittacker stays injured they can make that fight and piss the whole division off some more
                        Lmao. Imagine Luke Rockhold's tears if this happens.

I'm 100% cool with this. If Whittaker is injured.

Comment

he might legit cry lol

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Who u guys wanna see bispings retirement fight in London against?

I’m torn between rockhold 3, redemption vs vitor and Romero

Comment

romero vs bisping the most sense since rockhold already won a fight after his loss and romero hasnt

he gets raped either way but i think romero would destroy him worse

Comment

Call me crazy I think Bisbing has the tools to beat Romero.

Rockhold 3 makes the most sense imho.

Or fuck it keep the circus going, let GSP vacate and do Bisbing vs Whittaker for the belt lol

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X