i done battled and shit and been on this forum mad long so fuck it heres a song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i done battled and shit and been on this forum mad long so fuck it heres a song

off my upcoming album !

https://soundcloud.com/user-58641137...-chris-wheeler

Re: i done battled and shit and been on this forum mad long so fuck it heres a song

"He made me feel bitchmade" -mr. christopher reminiscing over the 6th grade

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Re: i done battled and shit and been on this forum mad long so fuck it heres a song

see ya.

Comment

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Comment

Having dreams like that

Comment

thanks for peeping my guy.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv2EplXXHaQ"](The Preface)Elzhi-Talking In My Sleep - YouTube[/ame]

This is how its suppose to be done

Comment

why u in here hating ? go jerk off to a battle nerd.

Comment

Lollygag / Molly bag and popcorn / got for 'em were above average rhymes imo

Comment

A motherfucka doesn't like your shit and its automatically labeled hating ?

You want me to give you a critical breakdown with bullet points as to why or naw- as if you would be open to it and actually take my criticisms into considerations.

Comment

I'm cool with criticism but u in here like posting shit off dick with ur lil simpsons shit out the gate....how did u not come in here ready to hate ? whatever man ima keep it moving...good day sir.

Comment

I should just jack this worthless thread and post conceptual music about the topic and get it poppin'.

At least you'd have a chance of a extra 5 or so people pressing play on your garbage- hypothetically speaking.

Comment

Mr Christopher lets do a collab? Bang my line
                          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                          Originally posted by ekeanon
                          I'm glad I got to witness your life
                          Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by mr.christopher View Post
                            I'm cool with criticism but u in here like posting shit off dick with ur lil simpsons shit out the gate....how did u not come in here ready to hate ? whatever man ima keep it moving...good day sir.
                            Ight explain to me why your shit deserves to be put on a pedestal for others to marvel over than.

Why is it so dope in your opinion.

Comment

I enjoy the story telling aspect of hip hop...always have and always will...damn near my whole album will be story telling shit....In my opinion this song paints a pretty vivid scene using imagery with flow and dope rhymes throughout the whole track. but that's just my opinion (they're like assholes).

Clarke link me to your music bro.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X