Clear All

Re: wtf are deadlifts

im girlcotting google at the moment u guys are my ask jeeves

Comment

i guess im lifting something? what is dead about them

Comment

also how much protein do i need and what is best source that doesnt cost much

Comment

Deadlifts are one of, if not the, best lift you can do. It's also one of the easiest to do wrong and you can severely damage your back. Start very light and work entirely on form before you even attempt something heavy. Go to any gym with more than 10 people in it and I guarantee you'll see someone deadlift at some point.

If you see a "benchpress bar" on the ground with weights on it, you're about to see someone deadlift. Watch them.

There are a ton of different proteins that do different stuff, so it depends on your goal. Typically people just starting out will get whey protein, take a look at the ingredients as some of them have a ton of (un)saturated fat and cholesterol. Tbh the best protein is probably made out of crickets (seriously) but I don't know how easy that is to get in Canada.

Go to bodybuilding.com you can actually insert your goals and they'll narrow down the search results for the best supplements for you, then take those results to somewhere like A1supplements.com because they're way cheaper than bodybuilding.

Comment

[MENTION=5205]Drew[/MENTION]
            Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
              Deadlifts are one of, if not the, best lift you can do. It's also one of the easiest to do wrong and you can severely damage your back.
              this is what i thought and why im asking

Go to any gym with more than 10 people in it
              not happening

it depends on your goal.
              my goal is to have a comically large ass of chunce proportions but without weighing 300 lbs.

Tbh the best protein is probably made out of crickets (seriously) but I don't know how easy that is to get in Canada.
              thats disgusting and i said something that doesnt cost much

Go to bodybuilding.com
              not happening

Comment

tags advice go watch people at the gym and eat bugs

Comment

i fucked my back when i was younger snowboarding so im pretty careful with it

Comment

Originally posted by RandomLetters View Post

my goal is to have a comically large ass of chunce proportions but without weighing 300 lbs.
                    Then fuck deadlifts, squats afd.

Comment

i feel like squats and stairs and whatever else i do is enough but apparently deadlfts work the back a bit and i need this thing to sit higher and be rounder at the top

Comment

fuck snowboarding seriously or anything where u got something strapped to ur feet

Comment

Deadlifts are tough on your back even if you do them right. That's why most people that do any weight only do them once, MAYBE twice a week.

Some people swear by doing them every day, but that won't last long.

Squats are the main workout that will lift your ass. Do a little bit lighter weight, put your feet pretty much together, and put that ass all the way to the floor (while keeping your chest parallel with your knees). That's how you tighten/lift/enlarge that derriere.

Comment

good to know

Comment

Deadlifts are tough on your back even if you do them right. That's why most people that do any weight only do them once, MAYBE twice a week.
                              i remember reading this a looong time ago and people saying basicly dont bother but some say they are the best for actually gaining mass

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X