Forgot how dope Rex was in the Total Slaughter house, sheeeeesh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot how dope Rex was in the Total Slaughter house, sheeeeesh

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw7N9IyMLrQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw7N9IyMLrQ[/ame]

This the Rex we need man, when this nigga energy on like this he make any battle good! One of my fav rounds from the nigga

HE AINT EVEN KNOW HE CLAPPED!!
    Swingin' for the fences, knee's weak his chin breakin'....cause he can't take the strengff...it's Rosenburg man

Re: Forgot how dope Rex was in the Total Slaughter house, sheeeeesh

Rex killing Cortez with ease on the first day had me dyin

Comment

Was just watching him run through the house last night lol..
      That's why when dudes say he's washed or a bum , I try to tell him his heart just ain't in it.. you can tell by his energy level, look at Shine's energy, then Rex's, the crowd feeds off that..
      He said if he battle again we gon get this Rex so hopefully that Udubb joint. But real talk, anyone saying Rex a bum, don't know battle rap like that, which is fine, Just don't speak on it.
      I'll knock down ya door like Jehovas Witness, and bring niggas to your house like your older sisters...

Make me mad, either get shot in the face or stabbed... The Blood leave you wetter than the Tub when you take a bath. ... They say the game should be Told, not Sold, but that's hard to Control when cats Fold like paper bags...

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
        Bro, you could see it all in Cor face..He looked like he He knew his raps had No chance against Rex's performance. That noise he makes when he choked was hilarious. He talking about preacher blood n shit lol. Rex did him Nasssttyyy
        I'll knock down ya door like Jehovas Witness, and bring niggas to your house like your older sisters...

Make me mad, either get shot in the face or stabbed... The Blood leave you wetter than the Tub when you take a bath. ... They say the game should be Told, not Sold, but that's hard to Control when cats Fold like paper bags...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfBigL View Post
          Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
          Bro, you could see it all in Cor face..He looked like he He knew his raps had No chance against Rex's performance. That noise he makes when he choked was hilarious. He talking about preacher blood n shit lol. Rex did him Nasssttyyy
          Hahaha real shit that had me dyin, Cor said preacher blood like 17 times in 5 different ways before he choked like "I hit em up like preacher blood have em throwin out preacher blood byt fuck that I run up with this preacher blood" lmaoooooo
          Swingin' for the fences, knee's weak his chin breakin'....cause he can't take the strengff...it's Rosenburg man

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfBigL View Post
            Was just watching him run through the house last night lol..
            That's why when dudes say he's washed or a bum , I try to tell him his heart just ain't in it.. you can tell by his energy level, look at Shine's energy, then Rex's, the crowd feeds off that..
            He said if he battle again we gon get this Rex so hopefully that Udubb joint. But real talk, anyone saying Rex a bum, don't know battle rap like that, which is fine, Just don't speak on it.
            Real shit it's like Con said you only as good as your last performance, but that don't mean the nigga wack like people acting like Rex was always trash foh the dude a legend

Comment

Cortez bodied Rex...

Keep struggling.

"Cortez is dope..." - Eminem
              Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
              Originally posted by ekeanon
              I'm glad I got to witness your life
              Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
              Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
              White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Rex got so much legendary shiit in his life\career shit is crazy just imagine if he didnt half ass and had more work ethic!!

Comment

Yeah that Rex that ran through that house.......smh........that Rex was just on another level and it showed

Comment

Originally posted by Joker1023 View Post
                    Yeah that Rex that ran through that house.......smh........that Rex was just on another level and it showed
                    You ain't lieing...I just picked up on something else, Rex went first in all three battles n all three resulted in his opponent choking....
                    Coincidence? Maybe..
                    I think it was Rex just on another level to where his opponent was in awe n fucked up their train of thought..

Comment

Rex underrated tbph

Comment

because he spat his mixtape bars
                        https://media.giphy.com/media/jAulUg6UYlpoQ/giphy.gif

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X