Smackadonna rapping some lowblow shit
          sucking dick with his hands tied on his back like JC
          verse J-Pro you see flames and bodies in hell when you black
          out etarnal, herbal essence, all I'm selling is smack

I clutch chrome as i do the dutch whenever I'm ready to "empty guts"
          Two brother guns i call them the Cold Crush
          "Wild Style" will have the block breakin'
          Yo bitch gonna be on my mocha colored dick she's just baggin',
          "Verbal Intercourse" her mouth saying "I wanna Love It" type of engagement
          When i pull out imma Jedi(Jet eye) her face when my Force Awakens
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• Re: body the nigga above u in 4 bahz

Originally posted by Justice View Post
            I clutch chrome as i do the dutch whenever I'm ready to "empty guts"
            Two brother guns i call them the Cold Crush
            "Wild Style" will have the block breakin'
            Yo bitch gonna be on my mocha colored dick she's just baggin',
            "Verbal Intercourse" her mouth saying "I wanna Love It" type of engagement
            When i pull out imma Jedi(Jet eye) her face when my Force Awakens
            I love loot see so I'll bang the desi, coward
            U got the swag of henry bowers if he didn't take many showers
            And yo bitch send me flowers, I mean I got them two lips in a day see
            Cuz your lie lacks and your dick never rose for a lady

Comment

Thugs a gentleman, with hands so gentle it's melting skin like cellulite
              works like a sedative, no charm, no eloquence, just a second.. strike
              and he almost out, but a bat to the head while he nuttin crack him up
              though he ain't laughing much, cause Justice came to add shit up

bars. don't fool around. a trillion entendres.

Comment

I float on the beat swift like Mohammad Ali
                RING the Bellz, Persistent like Time, Salvador Dali
                Connect my fist to your jaw fearless like Jet Li
                Philosopher like Bruce Lee flawless flow all me K I T

Comment

U gon be dead quick, get the box off the wall since you need some med kit
                  Cuz what I air blow a hole in whales top when he get his head split
                  This immigrant don't Putin work, he just rush in and he crave attention
                  And you can barely form an English sentence you election meddlin kremlin gremlin

Comment

hahaha bars!! "election meddlin kremlin gremlin" .... damn son

Comment

Hi md. I hope you really do it this time md. You keep saying you will but you still haven't tried md.
                      It's six o'clocc, you said that you'd do it at five md. I'm starting to think you're lying about this suicide md.
                      Your parents will be fine, there's no reason to cry md. Just find a parking lot and stop changing your mind md.
                      Just think of the pain it is for you to be alive md. Turn on that generator, then sit there and die md.
                      I'm sicc, It's hard to spit wit all this snot in me... I couldn't fit the tip in, got your chicc episiotomied

Comment

Wow this cat think he hustlin, but he's neither TOMCAT nor Topcat
                        rather he looks like Rone in a tophat, I mean, what's that?
                        about? You need to wash that faggot mouth and turn Daylyt off
                        in a second, no pause, but first write a letter to Santy Claus

Comment

hey md. those random bars was supposed slay, md? Anyway md...
                          I hope today's the day md. just do it and stop trying to procrastinate md
                          Do you even mean what did you say md? All you gotta do is go away md
                          Remember the plans that we made md, Turn on that generator, suffocate md
                          I'm sicc, It's hard to spit wit all this snot in me... I couldn't fit the tip in, got your chicc episiotomied

Comment

Siccz stepped up to the plate but he steady misses
                            Fuckboi ya bitch eat the whole plate so u got a heavy misses
                            Plus that hoe take off her bra and like to send me pictures
                            Dumb fuck I said ya bitch at the bar and she stay sendin me pitchers

Comment

I'm writing bars while I take a shit and I got diarreah, man I'm sick
                              with the cyanide in the cigaret I 666, in other words I poisoned the fag
                              for being boring and drab, behind Thug's back like a rock pass + 2 points in the bag
                              I'm done fucking with dead weight like a date rape, so I elevate till I levitate by steppin in your face
                              what's that? check mate-----you need to check your wedding tapes
                              as you ain't seen, your man mic's been on the phone with your queen from like your second date
                              which left you tooken out of the game with no power to reign like a violent coup
                              now I'm smiling in the coupe with two in the trunk like I'm coo coo, but these birds don't tell
                              well, ask if I'm about it, fool? You're a Thug with the Flute, so it's obvious the merch won't sell ...

Comment

Real talk if I see md wit his thot I'll pull the blade and mutilate her
                                I said ya thot is a fuckin cow I bet she graze and moo til later
                                And u wouldn't air a smith if u was Steven Tyler u freakin liar
                                But for that Yellowstone ya bitch wanna see this geyser/ guy sir

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X