T-Top/Brizz Rawsteen vs B magic/Chilla Jones RELEASE TRAILER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer T-Top/Brizz Rawsteen vs B magic/Chilla Jones RELEASE TRAILER

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afq4e08Aj0o"]B MAGIC / CHILLA JONES VS T-TOP / BRIZZ RAWSTEEN RELEASE TRAILER - YouTube[/ame]

Re: T-Top/Brizz Rawsteen vs B magic/Chilla Jones RELEASE TRAILER

Ttop and brizz snapped holy molyyy

Looks like URL got another classic

Comment

LET'S FUCKING GOOO

Comment

Am I the only one that feels that the chemistry between Brizz and Top is different from the other teams we've seen so far?

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic the Hedgehog View Post
          Am I the only one that feels that the chemistry between Brizz and Top is different from the other teams we've seen so far?
          Different as in better?

Did you not think Guntitles had chemistry...

Guarantee after this shit comes out the people gonna be asking for Brizz/Top vs Guntitles.

Quest/Marv were supposedly dope too but I see Brizz and Top giving them more of a fight

Comment

Very excite

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
              Different as in better?

Guarantee after this shit comes out the people gonna be asking for Brizz/Top vs Guntitles.

Quest/Marv were supposedly dope too but I see Brizz and Top giving them more of a fight
              I'm not saying the other teams didn't have chemistry, per se. I just feel like there's a difference.

It felt like some parts of Guntitles' performance was unbalanced. It didn't flow as smoothly at times. May have been preparation issues but it was like their timing was bad during certain parts of their rounds.

I've watched their rounds repeatedly and certain things just stuck out to me. Like I said, it may just be me. I tend to view things differently.

Comment

Different as in better?

I'm not saying the other teams didn't have chemistry, per se. I just feel like there's a difference.

It felt like some parts of Guntitles' performance was unbalanced. It didn't flow as smoothly at times. May have been preparation issues but it was like their timing was bad during certain parts of their rounds.

I've watched their rounds repeatedly and certain things just stuck out to me. Like I said, it may just be me. I tend to view things differently.
                We'll see soon if Top/Brizz were smoother

Comment

Im hopin magic & chilla got this despite all the ppl claimin ttop and brizz won

Comment

Originally posted by H8Me View Post
                    If that clip of them is the most reaction they got, it's looking like no

I'm surprised too I thought they would have been deadly

Comment

The more battle rap has progressed, the lower the standards are for quality. That Goldeneye line, although used to death, was cool...but not shut the room down cool.

:gasemoji:
                      http://www.digitalfoxstudios.com

Comment

Originally posted by H8Me View Post
                        If that clip of them is the most reaction they got, it's looking like no

I'm surprised too I thought they would have been deadly
                        I dont watch the trailers to be real...

Comment

the gas station is now open ...

url crowds <<<<

Comment

if its three rounds ofthat and not a clip of that performance. then they sound great together. pause....
                            but quest and marv are still all time best 2v2
                            u need a resume to beat them. couple battles dont solidify u
                            and dna and shine got those battles. but they also lost them.....
                            so until these new best 2v2 beat them. then at very best its debatable.
                            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

insane!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X