Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OTBVA Roast 2

Originally posted by txtc View Post
    also women will be obsolete in a few years as well and well all have faithful robot/vr wives. i wouldnt even worry about it
    Nah man that's 2069 I won't even be alive

Comment

Originally posted by txtc View Post
      phil just go all in one bitcoin right now and youll have hella bitches in a few years
      Yeah about that http://www.businessinsider.com/bitco...rashing-2017-8

Comment

thats bcc which is different from btc. but btc did just dip hard, no better time to buy
        Originally posted by Justice
        I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

You prob have sucked some dick- since your so hard up for human interaction just so you feel close to another human being.
          Im not surprised by it one bit though, if you were THAT desperate to get with a women that looked like shawna just so you could have a "romantic experience"/Girlfriend/a piece of ass for a number of YEARS- you would have no qualm about going after guys now.

I don't give a shit if your flaming gay iah, the bs you write/ express to strangers on a battle forum i find mildly amusing since you provide a chuckle on a reg basis due to all the outlandish statements/ personal confessions/and the over estimation of your rap "skillz".

I am also entertained by your hypocrisy, your ignorance and the weird lies/excuses you come up with.

I reached the conclusion sometime back that you more than likely suffer from a mental illness/retardation of sorts, got a metal plate in your head and/or ate too many paint chips as a child- something along those lines.
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

You cried and said you tried to be gay and posted it to YouTube
            RIP

Comment

"Where you qu0tables phil"
              "At best, you are a pg on nro coast"

God damn phill died!
              Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Window Lurker View Post
                "Where you qu0tables phil"
                "At best, you are a pg on nro coast"

God damn phill died!

No punches all facts.

Comment

Raw and Rolo in the same thread, RIP everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
                    So far I haven't sucked not 1 dick at all.
                    Bruh !

You haven't sucked not 1 dick ??

So you have sucked more than 1 dick ???

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I buy my own food I don't rely on my parents for shit. I have no interest in dating right now cause I'm too busy focus on myself and what I like what makes me feel good.

P.S. oh and before I go when I said it felt like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders don't say more like the weight of your girlfriend has been lifted off your shoulders.

OOOUUU we should do like a comedy central roast on OTBVA lets all spit some shit and diss each poster and compile all the tapes together. Shit will be hilarious trust me.
                        Bruh !

Are you telling me you have been planning this for months ???

Comment

I also want to try to get shit popping on OTBVA again and deliver new content or get something going. The Roast of OTBVA would be awesome cause I just saw a video from 2006 of the roast of a KKK member on the stern show and that was some shit I know all of us can do is write good material roasting each other and have fun with the shit.
                          This is from early June Brah !

Comment

Haha ur just digging ur own grave. Betta get used to laying on ur back looking up like the third date. U shook like an Etch a Sketch and can't formulate a line. Please don't posture like I won't dispose of ur half baked shells like a stoned ninja turtle. Fuckin corner store hooker so broke he can't pay for an AIDS test and just slowly wilts away since no one wants to pluck his flower. U softer than baby lotion on an infants ass.

Come correct. Don't disrespect. Or there'll be disconnects between ya head and chest like introspect.

U won't battle cuz u just a pocket pussy freshly lubed up, waiting to get fucked.
                            You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Miles killing Phil so bad right now

Comment

If I fuck with this doll they'd call it voodoo. I'm drawin conclusions bout this fag in the pad, Blues Clues...
                                You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X