Why do smack rappers keep accepting battles with Charron?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculation Why do smack rappers keep accepting battles with Charron?

It's suicide for them. Even though they know Charron is corny and has some lame bars/setups at times, they know that Charron has them room shaking one liners and rebuttals. The room shaking rebuttals and one liners outweigh Charron's bad set ups enough to take the CLEAR win.

He's like the kryptonite to a smack rapper yet they keep accepting these battles and losing smh
    KOTD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Re: Why do smack rappers keep accepting battles with Charron?

an easy win
    only people who like charron are geeks who shop at hot topic and think eminem is the GOAT

Comment

Charoon probably paying them.

Comment

Easy money.

Don't have to use good material, come unprepared, short rounds, etc.

If you lose literally nobody will care. No risk at all, free money.

Comment

cause ratchets gon ratch

Comment

Charron is one of the few complete battlers with little to no reaching and an insane freestyle/rebuttal ability. He should realistically be in everyone's top 5 whether you like him or hate him. Skillwise I can see him beating anyone. Only reason he doesnt get his full props is because he is white. Sad truth but regressive thinkers will always plague mankind no matter how advanced our civilization becomes.

Comment

its a rite of passage to battle a legend like corey charron
              Originally posted by Justice
              I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Originally posted by Azgoodazitgetz View Post
                Charron is one of the few complete battlers with little to no reaching and an insane freestyle/rebuttal ability. He should realistically be in everyone's top 5 whether you like him or hate him. Skillwise I can see him beating anyone. Only reason he doesnt get his full props is because he is white. Sad truth but regressive thinkers will always plague mankind no matter how advanced our civilization becomes.
                Please for the love of God tell me that this is trolling

Comment

funny how all these rap battle forum members hate on Charron, Charron probably harder than 90% of yall, Hating on Charron because hes a skinny white dude, Charron doesnt try to come off as anything other than what he is (can you say the same?). Dont be so insecure, if you think Charron funny then just say Charron is funny because he fucking is, nobody is going to think your any less of a gangsta because nobody thinks you are anyway.
                  https://media.giphy.com/media/jAulUg6UYlpoQ/giphy.gif

Comment

yo i said Charron 6 times.
                    https://media.giphy.com/media/jAulUg6UYlpoQ/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by TipZ View Post
                      funny how all these rap battle forum members hate on Charron, Charron probably harder than 90% of yall, Hating on Charron because hes a skinny white dude, Charron doesnt try to come off as anything other than what he is (can you say the same?). Dont be so insecure, if you think Charron funny then just say Charron is funny because he fucking is, nobody is going to think your any less of a gangsta because nobody thinks you are anyway.
                      The same Charron who had a crip flag in his battle against Arsonal doesn't try to come off as something other than what he is? I believe he said he was a crip as well.

Comment

^that shit was whats even more funny is how pissed Arse was

nobody shouldve taken that shit serious Arse knows better or atleast i thought he did
                        let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

Originally posted by neobahamut72 View Post
                          Originally posted by TipZ View Post
                          The same Charron who had a crip flag in his battle against Arsonal doesn't try to come off as something other than what he is? I believe he said he was a crip as well.
                          I didn't watch that battle, and I am 100% positive he was being serious and trying to convey himself as a gang member.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X