I'm gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gay

not many people including my parents know...i wouldnt even know how to tell em and i feel like even in 2013 my niggas would be judging me and talkin behind my back and shit about me swinging the other way but i dont see nothin wrong with it. God made us all different for a reason and loves us all equally so ain't nothin wrong with being straight, gay or bi...deep down we all human
    http://i.imgur.com/BKHI3C6.jpg

Re: I'm gay

Nut up and cum out

Comment

Come out the closet.. then after you come out drown yourself in wet cement you stupid shit face. No one fucking cares if youre gay or some alien from some retarded flamingo planet.
      N.O.S.
      Neg on Sight.

1. Ekelon

Comment

gooseman being a bigger dickface than [MENTION=5249]mojo[/MENTION] 's avatar

repped
        Originally posted by Qjonny
        Hahah I'm talkin some real shit. Not that corny yur a faggot nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Gooseman View Post
          Come out the closet.. then after you come out drown yourself in wet cement you stupid shit face. No one fucking cares if youre gay or some alien from some retarded flamingo planet.
          You'd be surprised at how homophobic people are fam, you would think in 2013 this shit would be aight but people are still being targeted for this shit whether its being attacked through violence or words, to the point the final result can lead to things as big as depression or death (aint saying either result will happen to me)
          http://i.imgur.com/BKHI3C6.jpg

Comment

If there was a god, which there isn't, then it would make sense for her to make people gay--kind of like a built in population control mechanism. However, I think gayness is more a result of evolution than god. Its totally cool to be gay though; animals are gay in nature and shit.

And because you aren't likely to reproduce you can boast about being green and eco conscious too. Its pretty much a win win.
            Enson Ro's a hoe fo sho

Comment

Also, I would probably be a lesbian if it weren't for vaginas. Vaginas are fucking gross.
              Enson Ro's a hoe fo sho

Comment

If your family or friends are gonna hate you for it dont do it bro
                Originally posted by Craig
                "HIP HOP AINT DEAD IT LIVES IN THE NORTH,

"RAPPER TO MY LEFT INTRODUCE YOURSELF"

" watup its JACK SHIT *fart noise* "

Comment

Originally posted by Fleekan View Post
                  bullshit
                  Yeah my dad would kill me if he knew I fucking eat rappers asses.

Originally posted by Shithead View Post
                  bullshit
                  Correct. You two genetic dead ends should fuck shithead.

Originally posted by Fuck Me hard...Im a guy View Post
                  You'd be surprised at how homophobic people are fam, you would think in 2013 this shit would be aight but people are still being targeted for this shit whether its being attacked through violence or words, to the point the final result can lead to things as big as depression or death (aint saying either result will happen to me)
                  Right. Well before I came out the closest I took way to much MDMA and so I'm probably not gay but if you give me enough LSD/SHROOMS/MDA/METH without telling me I'll say anything. Worst case scenario someone kills you. Which is okay. A gay beating best case scenario you sue a homophobe for assault and take all his money than buy yourself a new pad to take it in the bum while you hug a coffee table (thank me later faggot).

Originally posted by SexualChoclate View Post
                  gooseman being a bigger dickface than [MENTION=5249]mojo[/MENTION] 's avatar

repped
                  This is a liver shot and needs to be followed up by +1

retarded flamingo planet.
                  I care. He need to produce my mixtape if he from the RFP.

Originally posted by Bax View Post
                  Nut up and cum out
                  Real talk.

Originally posted by Fuck Me hard...Im a guy View Post
                  more bullshit
                  Wait your a power bottom battle rapper? Dude your like a catcher. Wait do your parents know or your saying *not even your parents know* if they don't know how do YOU know they do not know and furthermore who do you know that knows. When we grow weed Gary Cooper the cop always says for every person you tell your chance of being caught goes up 10%. So for every nigga you tell you are that % close to being caught REAL TALK homie. Time to face the music and its probably going to sound like this:

Shut Up And Sleep With Me - Sin With Sebastian - YouTube

Real talk though there are some pretty decent gay rappers. Just get use to writing gay rebuttals and flips now. They're pretty easy to flip. You versatile homosexual. Depending on how effeminate you are or if you are a top (sounds like your a passive submissive bottom however; i expect weak wrists without any MMA or masculine traits otherwise you wouldn't be begging for it in the ass from my experience of trolling gay rappers to the point of suicide generally the gayer you are the more you want to get prostate massaged while hugging some piece of shit from Ikea.

If you sincerly need some help though hit me up I'll battle you and I can use all my gay bars on someone finally.

PS: The fact you live at home with your parents is a big tell you shouldn't come out of the closet due to the fact you probably live in the hood in a lower to middle income rural area so its a danger to your safety. As a fucking troll I'll tell you DO IT FAGGIT but as a rapper 'Nick Carefoot speaking here: Do not tell your ultra catholic parents that feed you free food and pay for free rent that you enjoy receiving hardcore lubricated cocks in your asshole while you powerbottom big black cock. What you need to do is start fucking men I don't care how you do it glory holes, rentboy, craigslist, or start slanging your manpussy for some stacks so you can put up money to be the best gay rapper of all time your welcome don't forget me when you make it to the top. <- This is a pun and have fun don't kill yourself and if you get HIV than definitely don't try to get in touch.'

I'm bisexual technically but in rap battles I am a bitch apparently. Just because I don't give a shit if a chick is a tranny? Aight then. I'll be in the car smokin' this blunt while your ex-brother uses his unisex mouth to give head.
                  Last edited by Carefoot; July 20, 2013, 06:16 AM. Reason: the juicy ending
                  @carefoot
                  http://soundcloud.com/karefoot
                  http://carefoot.bandcamp.com
                  http://carefoot.newgrounds.com
                  http://youtube.com/NickCarefoot
                  onnit coupon
                  code
                  carefoot

Comment

^^^^^ wtf? this nigga doing way too much and i didnt even read it lol what a fag
                    Now he dying in the street, left his eyes by his feet,
                    Now maybe next time, he can WATCH where the fuck he going

Comment

macklemore has really done alot for yall

Comment

its okay be who you are and if those people don't accept you i get it sucks but they didnt really matter in the first place.

Comment

its kind of sickening if someone's family drops them because of who they want to love etc.

Comment

so wat be inlove with a fabulous fag who cares?

Comment

beautiful.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X