ever wonder why charron and bigg k are nearly undefeated vs smack rappers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculation ever wonder why charron and bigg k are nearly undefeated vs smack rappers?

bigg k is as credible as it gets so when someone like math tries to bark on him, it loses its effect because everyone knows math would never do shit to someone like biggk. Therefore, math does not look as credible on stage

when charron battles smack rappers, they use gun bars while charron is just smiling and giving them props at the good ones. Anyone could beat up charron so saying some shit like your gonna beat the shit out of him doesn't get much reaction because you get no points for doing something violent to someone who would never do it back.

bigg k is credible and charron is so not creidble that it comes around full circle.

In conclusion bigg k and charrons style completely defuse smack rappers violent bars
    KOTD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Re: ever wonder why charron and bigg k are nearly undefeated vs smack rappers?

Your assertion is true. url rappers are not as intellectually adept as KOTD rappers. There is a levels to this shit, standards and how you present the battles. url has been stuck in a loop for years, and the reason why they even tried a ppv is because they're feeling the strain from lack of content. Their fans are understandably upset over seeing two nobodies recite gun bars from nearly a decade ago. The fan base only sticks to url because in it's demographic it has a real following. However that doesn't mean url is in anyway providing quality content to the culture.

When it comes to real raps, KOTD is miles ahead of url. The fliptop fans complain about their league being all violence and family insults, that's the same way url is in it's own right. Even with a larger following, if it's from a single demographic they're goin to follow on the basis of convenience and bias appeal. urls demographic likes gun bars. KOTD! followers actually like rap, and bars. The technical aspect of how good a mc not only raps but performs in general.

and let's not forget... url goof troops the type of people to get off to get fucked by a tranny then turn around and act like they're killers.

Originally posted by Bnas View Post
    URL! TRANNIES!
    Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
    Those trannies were hot

Comment

I'm in no way dissing the lgbt culture, however I am stating url goof troops enjoy some dick n tits while watching dna talk about dildos.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
        Your assertion is true. url rappers are not as intellectually adept as KOTD rappers. There is a levels to this shit, standards and how you present the battles. url has been stuck in a loop for years, and the reason why they even tried a ppv is because they're feeling the strain from lack of content. Their fans are understandably upset over seeing two nobodies recite gun bars from nearly a decade ago. The fan base only sticks to url because in it's demographic it has a real following. However that doesn't mean url is in anyway providing quality content to the culture.

When it comes to real raps, KOTD is miles ahead of url. The fliptop fans complain about their league being all violence and family insults, that's the same way url is in it's own right. Even with a larger following, if it's from a single demographic they're goin to follow on the basis of convenience and bias appeal. urls demographic likes gun bars. KOTD! followers actually like rap, and bars. The technical aspect of how good a mc not only raps but performs in general.

and let's not forget... url goof troops the type of people to get off to get fucked by a tranny then turn around and act like they're killers.

Originally posted by Bnas View Post
        URL! TRANNIES!
        Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
        Those trannies were hot
        holy shit your dropping some gems here. spot on
        KOTD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by RedTank Da Don View Post
          bigg k is as credible as it gets so when someone like math tries to bark on him, it loses its effect because everyone knows math would never do shit to someone like biggk.
          You guys are hilarious, Big K would def run Brooklyn if he lived there i mean he got Math and Showoff shook right?

Comment

Originally Posted by Choppa Zhivago
            Those trannies were hot,LOL

Comment

Cortez killed charron
              Originally posted by HEISTBVA
              ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Cortez killed Bigg K also

Comment

Well...Cortez is not like the "usual Smack rapper". He really can rap. He is the 2nd best pen in NY

Comment

Real Deal killed Bigg K

Comment

DNA and Tay Roc both washed Charron

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                        I'm in no way dissing the lgbt culture, however I am stating url goof troops enjoy some dick n tits while watching dna talk about dildos.
                        That dildo line was on black ice cartel

AND

I'm pretty sure DNA has as many or close to as many KOTD battles as URL battles

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                          foh Roc lost. Even Roc knows it

Comment

Originally posted by Kony2k20 View Post
                            Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                            foh Roc lost. Even Roc knows it
                            Foh back at ya my guy

I like Charron and actually dislike tay roc for the most part

Comment

Bigg K sounds like a smack rapper Fck u niggas mean! Hes a smack rapper on KOTD! How are they smarter? Cause they multi game is on a thousand? I like both leagues but talk like this makes it wack!

Somebody break down a Kotd rapper from a URL rapper. Now dont say gun bars when u have ICE there now, BiggK and Charron. They all use gun bars. So give me another break down on the difference.
                              GOD VS SCIENCE GOD 3-0 CLEARLY
                              sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X