none of these other leagues even worth Smacks used shitty toilet paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• none of these other leagues even worth Smacks used shitty toilet paper

The #s that Shine and Rex are doing, should I add in that THAT WAS A PPV, which was BOOTLEGGED!! The trailer alone got 175k views. Baby we ain't even reach on DI2 Born Legacy 6 or SM6

Lets goooo
    CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Re: none of these other leagues even worth Smacks used shitty toilet paper

battle sucked.

Comment

You are such a fag you prolly believe Rex and Shine had actual beef

sigpic

Comment

Thanks to the changes in Youtubes monetization, views literally mean nothing nowadays. I guess it's still a metric worth looking at. But Smack's not making any money off that. So look for Smack battles in the future to have even more ads than they do now.

Comment

URL>>>

Comment

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
            So if I thought they had beef during there battle I'm a fag? Your a fag because you let your girlfriend get away with cheating on you and probably don't mind sucking another guys jizz out yo girls box

Comment

EzZzZz

Comment

Originally posted by Bnas View Post
                Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
                So if I thought they had beef during there battle I'm a fag? Your a fag because you let your girlfriend get away with cheating on you and probably don't mind sucking another guys jizz out yo girls box

I don't eat the box unlike you - fag.

sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X