The Bunker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bunker

These Toronto events are horrible. KOTD is never on schedule. They always blame restless drunk fans for talking during battles after they've been patiently standing around all night.

Bunker events start in the afternoon and seem to run very smoothly. I'm pretty sure they don't serve alcohol, so everyone there is only there for one reason, the battles. The Bunker is KOTD's ideal venue.

The Fresh Coast team are the one's carrying KOTD right now and they're doing it without the help of the Canadian tax payer. Good job Fresh Coast.

Re: The Bunker

the bunker gives off a chill byob vibe would actually be cool to attend one day tbh
    let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

You sure they don't sell alcohol? I thought organik told some drunk people at the bar to stfu during the battles.
      Still striking a pose and hitting you with some ill flows that don't even make sense like dykes using dildos!

Comment

It's Bishop's fault. He has no crowd control. He thinks he can intimidate the crowd into shutting up, but no one's intimidated so they talk more.

Bishop needs to learn from Pen. Pen comes off as likeable so the crowd respects him. He gets the crowd hype, and then they naturally quiet down after getting amped. That's how you work a crowd.

Comment

The Bunker crowd is respectful, but they're a bunch of cornballs. Nothing ruins a good punchline more than some hipster in the background saying, "Fair enough."

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldino View Post
            Nothing ruins a good punchline more than some hipster in the background saying, "Fair enough."
            hey now [MENTION=3724]Bohboh[/MENTION] is no hipster
            let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

Originally posted by Kickback Bobby View Post
              Nothing ruins a good punchline more than some hipster in the background saying, "Fair enough."
              hey now @Bohboh is no hipster
              The fair enough guy is [MENTION=3724]Bohboh[/MENTION]?

Comment

Have you seen the majority of the KOTD fan base in TO? lmfao Fair enough is much more tolerable than a bunch of juggalos losing their mind anytime the word cunt comes out of Charron's mouth.

Comment

The Bunker sells alcohol, to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Gaza View Post
                    Have you seen the majority of the KOTD fan base in TO? lmfao Fair enough is much more tolerable than a bunch of juggalos losing their mind anytime the word cunt comes out of Charron's mouth.
                    fair enough

Comment

Bunker events run smoothly, and it would be dope to have a monthly battle rap event, but the problem is the economics don't allow for amazing match-ups. They aren't recouping their money in that place (if they booked big battles)

Massacre will always be where the big battles take place, thanks to Nikiya.

But for a fun Carter Deems vs Head Ice battle, sure, the Bunker is there.

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                        I wasn't 100% sure. KOTD Toronto events ran a lot smoother when they were in the afternoon at Club XS. People are just a different kind of drunk at 1am.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Gaza View Post
                          Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                          I wasn't 100% sure. KOTD Toronto events ran a lot smoother when they were in the afternoon at Club XS. People are just a different kind of drunk at 1am.
                          I could be wrong but it might just be beer

That may be the difference

Comment

Originally posted by Kickback Bobby View Post
                            hey now @Bohboh is no hipster
                            The fair enough guy is [MENTION=3724]Bohboh[/MENTION]?
                            ya thats me dog.
                            And i don't know if i got any hipster characteristics at all.?? [MENTION=16454]Geraldino[/MENTION] buggin
                            "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

they got a lil snack bar table type joint in the corner at the bunker, no bar thou.
                              I'm pretty positive they sell coors light, not sure cuz i don't drink
                              "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X