Fact of the Day #9: Winners and Losers of Kotd Massacre 3 (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fact of the Day #9: Winners and Losers of Kotd Massacre 3 (spoilers)

Bigg k vs Pat stay: bigg k won battle 3-0 but still loses for choking vs Rosenberg raw

Daylyt vs Mickey: daylyt 3-0. Lmao at how hard Mickey was trying on a non URL league. Auto L for him for taking it so serious. Daylyt too real

Jimz vs DNA: DNA 3-0 cuz I refuse to watch jim

Verb vs charron: verb 3-0 but that's what he was supposed to do. Charron so fake and only nerds who listen to nickelback like him

Illmac vs chilla: illmac 3-0 with ease. Illmac with performance of night and chilla showed he can't hang on URL and now he got bodied by the guy that URL battlers bodybag with ease

Saurus vs clips: honestly both lost 3-0

Suge vs whoever he faced: lmao I ain't watching this battle

Hollow vs diz: solid decision by kotd for not advertising. This in advance cuz why would u want an extra thousand or so ppv buys. Diz won battle and hollow started crying and Tay roc gon body em both later this year

None of the above is opinions.

It's all facts!

Re: Fact of the Day #9: Winners and Losers of Kotd Massacre 3 (spoilers)

DIME DIME QUARTER DOLLAH CHOPPAH BABY!

Comment

charron killed aye vebr, you're mostly right but you're showing your bias on that battle.

Comment

Adorable

Comment

damn sounds like a trash event, wont watch
          Originally posted by Justice
          I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Your a master troll...i see you sprinkle truth in your shit pie............salute Mr.thug with a white bitch avi

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X