Fact of the Day #8: Hitman Holla's last CLEAR win on URL was vs arsonal in 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fact of the Day #8: Hitman Holla's last CLEAR win on URL was vs arsonal in 2010

Since that he lost 3-0 to hollow, had a debateable 2-1 vs jjdd, lost 3-0 to verb, debatable 2-1 vs surf which many ppl said he lost, lost 3-0 to conceited, and lost 3-0 to brizz/ttop

And before that arsonal battle he lost to big t. So his URL record is like 1-7 lmao

Lmao hitman not suited for the main stage of battle rap. Stick to wildin out with ya corny ass. That's all facts

#pray4stlouis

Re: Fact of the Day #8: Hitman Holla's last CLEAR win on URL was vs arsonal in 2010

He beat coytez tho lmao
    Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
    Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
    Jooba jooba
    Jooba jooba
    Jooba jooba

Comment

Re: Fact of the Day #8: Hitman Holla's last CLEAR win on URL was vs arsonal in 2010

Originally posted by drshowtime View Post
      He beat coytez tho lmao

Comment

Truest fact yet

Comment

im bit of jjdd fangirl and thought hitman beat him

Comment

like really clearly

Comment

He cleary beat jon Jon, jon jon best quotes was from hitman!!

Comment

i only watched it once tho

Comment

if i went back and listened to every bar it might be close hitman spits some wack shit but does it with so much confidence i dont realize

Comment

like the johnny appleseed bit i remember being terrible

Comment

did joan joan go off on some "bitch u was suckin niggaz dicks like a hoe" clearly jealous he didnt get the opportunity

Comment

he clearly beat Tez and in my opinion he claerly beat Verb too he honestly gotta a right to be mad at his dad cause this fans are weak they give Verb the W just because of that part

Hitman Blaccked out on Verb in the 1st 2 rounds like seriously spazzed on him and Verb wasnt really sayin shit in those rounds......

Comment

Fake news...

Beat JJtD and Conceited clearly....

And debatable with Surf.

Comment

choppa sniffed shit dust today. Not bad coke. Actual shit dust when making this thread.

Comment

Only good line i remember Hitman saying vs Con was

"If i lived with my mom my closet would be gucci too"

Con won the battle, the crowd torn hitmans asshole lose for what hitman did that 3rd
                              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X