Let's not ignore the fact that Chess vs Tay Roc is 860k in less than 2 weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's not ignore the fact that Chess vs Tay Roc is 860k in less than 2 weeks.

To make things worse is that this wasn't even a classic imho
    so imagine when the next classic hits the scene. The internet will probably break.

Smdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

Re: Let's not ignore the fact that Chess vs Tay Roc is 860k in less than 2 weeks.

URL stay winning

They made chess a household name in like a year

Chess already got like 3 battles at over a million and he only 18

Comment

Re: Let's not ignore the fact that Chess vs Tay Roc is 860k in less than 2 weeks.

I DOUBT IT
      Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
      Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
      Jooba jooba
      Jooba jooba
      Jooba jooba

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
        URL stay winning

They made chess a household name in like a year

Chess already got like 3 battles at over a million and he only 18
        Url flexing their muscles at this point. The whole Nome card is doing crazyyyyy numbers, and they had PPV!!!
        They got Chess,Top, Brizz, ill will , Nitty, Ave all putting up crazy views since 2016.
        Twork a star already.
        Mike P
        Qleen is back.
        They growing their fan base at light speed compared to KOTD, Don't Flop, Udubb, all three were thought to be completion at one point in time.
        I'll knock down ya door like Jehovas Witness, and bring niggas to your house like your older sisters...

Make me mad, either get shot in the face or stabbed... The Blood leave you wetter than the Tub when you take a bath. ... They say the game should be Told, not Sold, but that's hard to Control when cats Fold like paper bags...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X