Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crysis

dat's dat shit imo

i think i prefer the original (1 + warhead) over crysis 2.

whatchu think doe?
    crysis 1 (original + warhead)
    66.67%
    crysis 2
    33.33%
    Originally posted by SockFucker
    listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Re: Crysis

crysis>>>>

i feel like the original's gameplay is underrated because of the attention its graphics got, the semi-open world mission layout for the first half of the game was amazing. the second, while one of the most optimized pc games in the last 5 years, is not as good in the gameplay department.
    let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

word and the suit feels less powerful in crysis 2... you can't run as fast anymore, though armour mode is definitely stronger
      listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gwame View Post
        word and the suit feels less powerful in crysis 2... you can't run as fast anymore, though armour mode is definitely stronger
        [MENTION=2892]Gwame[/MENTION] cop a steam account and join the group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/otbva

Comment

i dont even know what that means

Comment

alright i tried making an account on steam with the name gwame, it said it was already registered.... usually that means i had an account years tbh, so i tried guessing passwords for ages and came up with nothing. tried resetting password but i dont know what email address it got sent to

fuck it, made a new account and joined

edit: wow, €9.99 for every gta game from the original right up to episodes from liberty city?

Comment

alright i tried making an account on steam with the name gwame, it said it was already registered.... usually that means i had an account years tbh, so i tried guessing passwords for ages and came up with nothing. tried resetting password but i dont know what email address it got sent to

fuck it, made a new account and joined

edit: wow, €9.99 for every gta game from the original right up to episodes from liberty city?
              lmao welcome to the world of steam sales. i probably have around 50 games that i bought on sale that i didnt even really want, and some i have yet to play, just wait for the holiday sales though. and dont worry about what name you sign up with, you can change your steam friends name later.

Comment

the gta deal ended 5 minutes after i found it, literally.... didnt have quite enough in my paypal fml

Comment

the gta deal ended 5 minutes after i found it, literally.... didnt have quite enough in my paypal fml
                  peep my steam library, half those games i got for $5

Comment

wOW @ you having 100 games

Comment

crysis 2, that's my opinion.

Comment

game fucking sucks

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse