General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

werrdum killing the game right now

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Attractio...Sao_Paulo.html

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
      Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
      those divisions have brazzillian champions so it dont matter

brazil stays murking the the rest

not gonna lie i thought i ricardo lamas was brazzillian this entire time
      in your defense cubans are basically bootleg brazillians for the most part
      They actually have computers in Cuba, might be censored, slow, and overall terrible, at least they have it. Unlike Brazil.
      my bad youre right brazil is bootleg cuba
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

not even 4k and its only a 48 inch TV
        you dont have a sig

Comment

damn werdum not even in the top 60 in his category in sao paulo smh i kinda feel bad for him
          you dont have a sig

Comment

Woodley just started his camp, claims he has an opponent in July and the announcement will be release soon...um.. either the winner of Demian Maia vs. Jorge Masvidal is getting a quick turn over or....maybe Diaz?

Only Carlos Condit, Neil Magny, and Gunnar Nelson who do not have a fight (also in the top 10) and none of those match up makes sense... has to be somebody outside the division or Diaz

Comment

It might be Diaz. I doubt it.

Condit kind of makes sense. If Maia wins, he's not getting a title shot imo.

Comment

conduit, diaz, lawler, and cowboy are all coming off loses but at least nicks got turned into a NC against anderson so I would say thats the only fight that remotely makes sense

also the fact that tyron is complying to secrecy and seems relatively happy makes me think it nick bc thats as close to a money fight as he could hoped for
                you dont have a sig

Comment

also ufc in edmonton on sept 9th, ima def be going to this since my buddy owns a box at rogers place.theres a pretty good change thats where gsp vs bisping will happen imo since they were talking september
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

also ufc in edmonton on sept 9th, ima def be going to this since my buddy owns a box at rogers place.theres a pretty good change thats where gsp vs bisping will happen imo since they were talking september
                    tell your friend to invite me

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

only diaz makes sense cause gsp returning also, diaz vs gsp for both belts would be fucking crazyyyy

condit def not fighting for the title after what mai did to him, but winner of mai masvidal def getting the next title shot, i bet my life on that, and ill take a life if mai dont get his fucking shot

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                        tell your friend to invite me
                        im sure he is gonna be hassled by bitch who makes acquaintance with him to come to the box but sure i bet he'd be down to meet some dude ive been pen pals with for years lol
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

no lie i googled the price to fly/drive to edmonten

if i can force someone to go with me and the card is good, ill buy some shitty tickets and sneak my way to the front of the cage

id bring a fake badge and everything

Comment

any fights tonight or tom?

Comment

nothing this weekend or next iirc
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

Condit might get the title shot too, if Maia moves he might. Woodley has a "win" over him, but that was obvious bullshit. Masvidal and Maia are unmarketable.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X