Did b magic bite heartless for the couple in ya top like a wedding cake shit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did b magic bite heartless for the couple in ya top like a wedding cake shit?

Or am I high and imagining that?

Shit thread
    i smoke mids

Re: Did b magic bite heartless for the couple in ya top like a wedding cake shit?

sigpic

Comment

Re: Did b magic bite heartless for the couple in ya top like a wedding cake shit?

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
      you know which battle heartless said it in?
      i smoke mids

Comment

Magic is the most bitten battler ever so maybe maybe not

Don't matter. You gotta watch heartless battles to do know that tho and who still watches that guy?
        Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
        Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
        Jooba jooba
        Jooba jooba
        Jooba jooba

Comment

Go watch Daylyt vs. Cocky and then watch Heartless vs. B Magic. You'll see that Heartless is a major biter. I don't know if Heartless said the wedding cake bar first, but Magic doesn't steal many bars. In the last two years, almost every battle had an old Magic bar from one of the battlers.
          Sabotage ENT
          "I'M OLD SCHOOL LIKE PEANUT BUTTER ON A MOUSETRAP."

Comment

yes
            Originally posted by Justice
            I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

B magic never bit from anyone

Him, verb, bender, dirt, lux and qpsons are the most original cats in the game

Comment

Um... He bit the bar from SOMEONE. I remember when he said it being like "nah... I heard that before". It was fire, but it was more fire the first time I heard it

Comment

It's happening more...

I see a battle the other day and someone said "I'll send a couple to take him out like a third wheel"....

Didn't Calico say that shit?
                  "I'm tech nine peanut butter, get me in the trap" - Bill Collector

L.O.M...Boom And Bloom

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X