if its Roc vs Hollow at SM6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculation if its Roc vs Hollow at SM6

who is Conceited gonna battle? If he does. Serious question I'd like to see if the view master still has his witty punches after a 2 and a half year absence from the only stage that matters
    CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Re: if its Roc vs Hollow at SM6

Con wont return

Comment

Originally posted by Kony2k20 View Post
      Con wont return
      Whys that

Comment

Why would he?
        People started battling to boost their careers, to get label deals, to get on TV etc.
        Con is where many battlers want to be at.

And I dont think his style would be as appreciated as it once was. He was known for his punches. His style is "too slow" compared to other punchers like Ave.

Comment

Why would he?
          People started battling to boost their careers, to get label deals, to get on TV etc.

And I dont think his style would be as appreciated as it once was. He was known for his punches. His style is "too slow" compared to other punchers like Ave.
          This is facts
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz08O...re=c4-overview
          Trenton Silver 18 year old up and comer, 204 battle grounds Winnipeg Represent

Comment

Why would he?

As much as I hope this not true it probably is. I'd love to see him back vs Nitty or something

Comment

Why would he?

Truth, reason TY LaW doing bad!
              GOD VS SCIENCE GOD 3-0 CLEARLY
              sigpic

Comment

lol con once in a generation writer, creator of styles, could adapt to anyone of your goofy clones and smoke em lolol!!!

Comment

Who is this con your on about with the greatest punches and stuff.... I'm intrigued to know now, because they way you hyping I know for a fact it's not conceited.... he one of the worst punches ever.......captain Morgan slow it down cap ten and more guns come out...... I'm leaving that bar there for anyone that tries to debate with me and say he's not shit.... as proof y'all will suck his dick proudly given the chance
                  im a beast mother fuckers !!

Comment

Originally posted by iBojangles View Post
                    lol con once in a generation writer, creator of styles, could adapt to anyone of your goofy clones and smoke em lolol!!!

Qp is the unsung hero in regards to Con on those topics

There is no doubt that he(Qp) influenced (helped) Con
                    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by mercer View Post
                      Who is this con your on about with the greatest punches and stuff.... I'm intrigued to know now, because they way you hyping I know for a fact it's not conceited.... he one of the worst punches ever.......captain Morgan slow it down cap ten and more guns come out...... I'm leaving that bar there for anyone that tries to debate with me and say he's not shit.... as proof y'all will suck his dick proudly given the chance

Not sure if you're defending Con or criticizing him.

You wrote this post weird af...

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

that's fine no one does it 100% by themselves in anything everyone has influences doesn't change the fact con is 100x better than cuep lolol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

that's fine no one does it 100% by themselves in anything everyone has influences doesn't change the fact con is 100x better than cuep lolol!!!

How is Con better then Qp ? (You can only really argue stage presence-and more consistent delivery to a degree... but when it comes to anything pen related its a night and day comparison,same with wordplay & cadence )

Con does have one of the greatest URL battles imo (vs Surf), the replay value never diminishes.

Comment

How is Con better then Qp ?
                            (You can only really argue stage presence-and more consistent delivery to a degree... but when it comes to anything pen related its a night and day comparison,same with wordplay & cadence )

Con does have one of the greatest URL battles imo (vs Surf), the replay value never diminishes.

Comment

qp fuckin sucks

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X