Smack/URL presents: MACK MEL VS QUBAN - The best new PG's from the Eastcoast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Smack/URL presents: MACK MEL VS QUBAN - The best new PG's from the Eastcoast

Listen to Quban and you're going to hear Twork, Jakkboy and Ryda. His 3rd was his best round.

Mack Mel sounds like Dougy but he has performance on top of it.

Quban took a L after talking so much shit about Mack.

As for "the best" that's what they say. Mack's slogan is so gotdamn terrible. Up there with Fetti 20's shit.

Norbes need Mickey back to scout talent.

Re: Smack/URL presents: MACK MEL VS QUBAN - The best new PG's from the Eastcoast

Did you watch the live pg's norbes was streaming the other day? Did u see R streetz vs Mack mel... mack mel 3rd was NASTYYYYY

Comment

Re: Smack/URL presents: MACK MEL VS QUBAN - The best new PG's from the Eastcoast

Mack got potential.

I saw part of that livestream battle but had to step out.

Comment

Did wu ban ever battle Haixian?

Comment

Oughta be stickied

BOTY so far fosho

Comment

I was watching the other day but cut it off in first dudes first round for an awful line

Might give it another try since everyone seems to like the battle
            Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
            Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
            Jooba jooba
            Jooba jooba
            Jooba jooba

Comment

Originally posted by drshowtime View Post
              I was watching the other day but cut it off in first dudes first round for an awful line

Might give it another try since everyone seems to like the battle
              Yea I was in the same boat. Had it on my phone while I was on PS4. At first I was like "whatever" but by the end of the first i was paying full attention
              "First time I gripped and popped
              Heart dropped, eyes closed
              It felt like I was getting shot"

Comment

Mel really shut shit down with the Juicy Juice line. That was wild.

He didn't win this though. I don't care who he sounds like, and I admit he inspired by ALL The Goonies, Quban won. Had some very dope shit. I hope to see more of both in the future.

Comment

cool battle

Comment

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
                    Did you watch the live pg's norbes was streaming the other day? Did u see R streetz vs Mack mel... mack mel 3rd was NASTYYYYY
                    who won??

Comment

Originally posted by goonie View Post
                      who won??
                      Streets 2-1. Mack choked round 2 just as he started COOKING. His 3rd was round of the event probably lol but R streets smoked his boots round 1

Comment

Originally posted by goonie View Post
                        who won??
                        Streets 2-1. Mack choked round 2 just as he started COOKING. His 3rd was round of the event probably lol but R streets smoked his boots round 1
                        dope.streets vs chef trez was fire

you know if they'll drop it??

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X