U DUBB'S EVERY BAR COUNTS GOING DOWN RIGHT NOW!!! STAY TUNED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: U DUBB'S EVERY BAR COUNTS GOING DOWN RIGHT NOW!!! STAY TUNED!!!

t top about to bury surf now too
    farra ra ra ra

Comment

rex will do a heartcheck on surf also .
      Damn suge found the key to destroy tsunami overrated surf

Comment

Surf going to blame it on the touching and bottle

Comment

I don't want to hear shit about Surf being top tier anymore

Comment

No more mook talk for surf he needs to battle others like Cortez,T-Top, or John John Da Don. If he can beat 2 of those names and then T-Rex afterwards maybe he can fix his situation. Theres also a possibility that he may battle ars now and that could change his spot Jersey wise

Comment

Damn suge gonna get drunk after this !!!!
              King suge

Comment

i hate this nigga surf, just giving mook an excuse to never battle him.
                farra ra ra ra

Comment

Originally posted by theguy99 View Post
                  No more mook talk for surf he needs to battle others like Cortez,T-Top, or John John Da Don. If he can beat 2 of those names and then T-Rex afterwards maybe he can fix his situation. Theres also a possibility that he may battle ars now and that could change his spot Jersey wise
                  This.

Don't act above these niggas when Verb and Suge out here making you look stupid

Comment

john john and cortez going to flame Surf about this shit. John already talking shit on twitter

Comment

JJDD already on the defensive because he constantly tries to talk down on niggas lmao

John John Da Don ‏@JohnJohnDaDon 18m18 minutes ago
                      I've actually spoke to Surf about this... several times y'all more sensitive than he is
                      0 replies 2 retweets 2 likes
                      Reply Retweet 2
                      Like 2
                      More
                      John John Da Don ‏@JohnJohnDaDon 20m20 minutes ago
                      If he LOSE & i say he LOSE how is that hate?

He got his heart checked then lost it face it don't hate me I didn't do it lol
                      0 replies 6 retweets 6 likes
                      Reply Retweet 6
                      Like 6
                      More
                      John John Da Don ‏@JohnJohnDaDon 21m21 minutes ago
                      Y'all act like I'm NOT suppose to be on Surf's heels, attack when he's vulnerable after all the shit that's been said about me, NIGGA LOST

Comment

DNA gonna have some Tsu surf Heartcheck Bars in his next Rounds

Comment

^ Unfortunately this is inevitable

he gonna say some bull shit like "tool burst
                          he gon' check his heart just like Suge did to Tsu Surf"

then he's going to pause like he said something amazing

smfh

Comment

[ame]https://twitter.com/MATHHOFFA/status/790389785357590528[/ame]

Comment

math tweets worse than his milly rock
                              farra ra ra ra

Comment

All I see is an irrelevant nigga begging for a Surf battle lmao

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X