• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef T REX GOES OFF ON EVERYBODY - Shits on Piperboy out the gate

Re: T REX GOES OFF ON EVERYBODY - Shits on Piperboy out the gate

Says Sho-Gotti is a dick sucking bitch.

Comment

What? Nigga aint build the culture. Nigga u road the wave. Niggas were only fcking with rex cause of all the mook battles. Niggas aint even wanna hear about dot mob unless mook was spittin. Rex pussy. No foreal tho! Son work at bronx leb. He bunz. My hood rite there so we know son. He ampin shit up cause he know he wont be gud if he dont dck ride. Son cake! He wouldnt talk like that infront of niggas like that. Shine would of roofed em.
      GOD VS SCIENCE GOD 3-0 CLEARLY
      sigpic

Comment

lol he talking about he sold out the building

Comment

pipergate
          let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
            Says Sho-Gotti is a dick sucking bitch.
            I thought I seen him on Shine during him and Rex battle and was shocked

Comment

Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post
              What? Nigga aint build the culture. Nigga u road the wave. Niggas were only fcking with rex cause of all the mook battles. Niggas aint even wanna hear about dot mob unless mook was spittin. Rex pussy. No foreal tho! Son work at bronx leb. He bunz. My hood rite there so we know son. He ampin shit up cause he know he wont be gud if he dont dck ride. Son cake! He wouldnt talk like that infront of niggas like that. Shine would of roofed em.
              i cant excuse rex for the last few years. but mook was the reason many of us watch. but rex did his damn numbers for years. he was in my top 5 for a hot min......i havent heard the interview yet. but rex held his own and kept dot mob relevant. mook barely repped it like rex and shine did after the first bit of mooks career
              rex held his own. he didnt need mook
              MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
                Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post
                i cant excuse rex for the last few years. but mook was the reason many of us watch. but rex did his damn numbers for years. he was in my top 5 for a hot min......i havent heard the interview yet. but rex held his own and kept dot mob relevant. mook barely repped it like rex and shine did after the first bit of mooks career
                rex held his own. he didnt need mook
                His loses out weigh his wins. Plus mooks battles were more talked about. In the last few years, shine held dotmob along with tayroc till they kicked shine out.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                  lol he talking about he sold out the building
                  Only reason it sold out was cause they wanted to view the body on some purge shit!
                  sigpic

Comment

Paperboy is such a obnoxious POS, can't stand that culture vulture.

Fuck that bitch
                    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

These niggas need to step up the audio game its 2017 .

Jesus fuckin christ how tf is Nixon's watergate tapes are of a superior quality then this shit???
                      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

at least pipe your boy took his gun off camera
                        sick of his subliminal tuff boy shit
                        i think he is the worst blogger/ or tie between hime and rome dmv
                        MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X