TH3 SAGA TALKS GETTING HIS FIRST 3-0 CHANT & DECLARES “THE MIGHTY AVE HAS FALLEN”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog TH3 SAGA TALKS GETTING HIS FIRST 3-0 CHANT & DECLARES “THE MIGHTY AVE HAS FALLEN”

www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsRealUniverse
    caught up with Th3 Saga at URL's BL5 event!

In this segment Th3 Saga talks about getting props on his battle vs Tink Da Demon BL5. Plus tells the battle rap world "The Mighty Ave has Fallen"

Thought???
    http://www.hiphopisreal.com/

Re: TH3 SAGA TALKS GETTING HIS FIRST 3-0 CHANT & DECLARES “THE MIGHTY AVE HAS FALLE

Ave 3-0 Saga

Comment

Re: TH3 SAGA TALKS GETTING HIS FIRST 3-0 CHANT & DECLARES “THE MIGHTY AVE HAS FALLE

I blame Prep and Tink for Saga's unwanted battle career

Comment

Originally posted by Joker1023 View Post
        I blame Prep and Tink for Saga's unwanted battle career
        This right here.

His battle vs Prep is one of the mos overrated battles ever.
        Both spitted 90% garbage but because of the insane overhype going around in the room during that battle people convinced themselves it was an amazing battle... but it wasnt.
        "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

I don't mind saga...

He plays his part and I appreciate his modesty...

He's not obnoxious like other lower mid tier guys who claim they have all bodies on their resume...

I could see him on a summer madness undercard eventually and not be offended...

He could go to kotd and kill shit honestly

Comment

The saga is a homeless man's Loaded Lux without the autism

Comment

I also don't like saga if he was just a battle nigga and not a Christian he'd go nowhere

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X