Rome DMV & AngryFan Goin' At It (Rome hints at making a dis blog)Another Body coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef Rome DMV & AngryFan Goin' At It (Rome hints at making a dis blog)Another Body coming?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S9Msr_WWJ0"]Rome DMV & AngryFan (Caps) GO AT IT!! (Caps : I'll See You Though, Say All This When We Meet") - YouTube[/ame]

rome dmv, no matter how corny he can be, caught 2 bodies this year...
    Caps blocked him on twitter, now Rome's hinting at making an exposing blog on him

bloggers are keeping battle rap poppin lol, now they all beefing n shit

Re: Rome DMV & AngryFan Goin' At It (Rome hints at making a dis blog)Another Body com

This year? Yeah...this year.

Comment

Re: Rome DMV & AngryFan Goin' At It (Rome hints at making a dis blog)Another Body com

Good content bro! I love the originality.

Comment

I liked and subscribed.

Comment

Subbed.
          Originally posted by Quill m Skills
          worst name on otbva : [MENTION=22151]Flashlight[/MENTION] aka fleshlight

Comment

Originally posted by Kony2k20 View Post
            This year? Yeah...this year.
            2017 lol

Comment

A "DISS blog" foh with that corny shit, never ever ever heard that stupid ass term before. A nd i never ever wanna hear that retarded shit uttered again

Hope Rome becomes a victim of a gay hate crime and dies. Boys Don't Cry ass nigga.
              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Dope content krucial
                Rome a g
                Diss blogs def the future pushing the culture forward

Comment

lmao plenny bloggers do diss blogs lmao
                  but like my boy justice says, its a corny "term" lmao i must agree

but rome bodied piperboy and vada fly in "diss blogs" lol
                  battle truth bodied piperboy too, that shit was epic

Comment

im done with screenshots this year.

Comment

These bloggers just as corny as the battlers doing the antics shit.

Slim, battle truth and Ismokehiphop all suck each others dick but will fight you if you say they kiss ass. Their opinions on battle rap is underneath the dumpster juice.

Caps, piperboy and rome are all in it for the views. Caps is going to get stomped out one day or go to prison for stabbing someone. Piperboy is going to get his brains blown out over his whore wife. Rome is going to get assfucked by a group of niggas because he's frail and can't defend for himself while running his mouth.

Comment

Mark my words, A year from now, Terrible Twork gonna get exposed in a battle/ or someone is gonna use the angle that Twork & Rome spoon fucked each other/had a physical relationship...
                        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                          Caps is going to get stomped out one day or go to prison for stabbing someone. Piperboy is going to get his brains blown out over his whore wife. Rome is going to get assfucked by a group of niggas because he's frail and can't defend for himself while running his mouth.
                          lmaooo

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                            Mark my words, A year from now, Terrible Twork gonna get exposed in a battle/ or someone is gonna use the angle that Twork & Rome spoon fucked each other/had a physical relationship...
                            i was gonna say this , responding to die slows post lmaoooo rome gonna get assfucked by twork if anything lmaoo

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X