Budden Vs Eminem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budden Vs Eminem

Joe Budden said Eminem's new album is trash.

Eminem released this responding to Joe.
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg1O_fs7SzE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg1O_fs7SzE[/ame]

Bizarre confirms
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3kxgqWvXwo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3kxgqWvXwo[/ame]

Now supposedly Eminem has another diss track for Joe Budden to be released.

Re: Budden Vs Eminem

Yeah I've been following this shit, Em is emotional af, Bizarre is a weird faggot too,

Joey would wash Em on a diss track.
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
      Yeah I've been following this shit, Em is emotional af, Bizarre is a weird faggot too,

Joey would wash Em on a diss track.
      Agreed. It needs to happen.

Comment

Budden is saying Em is dissing everyone but him. He doesn't want to believe it's true.

Comment

Not sure if he's shook or just sorta wanna avoid going at him.

I don't get people criticizing Joey like "Never bite the hand that feeds you". It's not like Em gave him a career. He just signed for the Total Slaughter group records, nothing else to my knowledge.

That aside

Joey overall as a emcee >>>>>>>>>>>>> Em overall as a emcee

Joe Budden discography >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Em

Comment

He did do that slaughtermouse record basically idolizing Em. Lol

Either way, if Joe doesn't respond to Em even more so if he releases a full diss track at him he's going to look like a bitch. Even if Em did win the beef he has nothing to lose, unless he doesn't respond.

Comment

I peeped some people saying in the comments a couple days back, that the Chloraseptic rhymes are directed way more at AK than they are @ Joe Budden. Naw not at all, def targeting Joey alone. Retards has no ears if they say that dumb shit.

Well going by what he said in the past- he has to respond, use to watch Everyday Struggle on a somewhat reg basis. I vividly remember him saying pretty much to the affect of(he prob said it more than once), that if somebody calls you out- its you duty as a EMCEE to respond, otherwise your scared or aint a real emcee.

Don't see why he wouldn't respond. He def needs to for a multitude of reasons- you can't buy this type of promotion.

Em's only "real beef" was with Benzino, and he had all the advantage from the get go. He rather beef with people who's outside of hiphop(i.e. POP), than in it.

DEAD AF @ Em being emotionally crushed and in disbelief about Trump not responding back to him on twitter. That tells you his mindset- all for shock value and attention to push his album. Basically his actions ain't about shit- not politically motivated or wanting change/improvement of any kind, he just wanna be noticed.

Comment

He's definitely talking to Joe. To say he's not is stupid. Why would he talk about AK when Budden was saying the same shit.

I think Em's only really beef was with Canibus. Which he kept quiet, and Canibus lowkey fucked him up.

Comment

Word, thats right I forgot about the Canibus shit.

Comment

Em's Canibus disses were pretty forgettable. The Square Dance track was garbage, and Canibitch was goofy af.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                      He's definitely talking to Joe. To say he's not is stupid. Why would he talk about AK when Budden was saying the same shit.

I think Em's only really beef was with Canibus. Which he kept quiet, and Canibus lowkey fucked him up.

Whats stupid is, that comment had like over 50 likes or some shit

Not sure if it's the video you posted, Ak's video, Paul Rosenberg or the breakfast club video, cause I seen that HipHop Daily vid you posted the day it was uploaded. I schemed the comments on some of this vids out of curiosity and I peeped that and was like

Comment

Yeah, man. I think Joe seen that shit and like good idea let me run with that.

Comment

Oh that reminds me, I was catching up on some of Murs HipHopDX shit yesterday since i haven't peeped any in a while, and I seen this a couple comment threads down

@Feminine Stans

First off Murs while i see the damage control i can agree to disagree about Revival. Heard it twice and regretted it. Took me a week to listen to it cause i heard all the backlash smh.

With that being said the comment section is disgusting. You really got people out here that think Eminem Show his last good album? GTFOH.

Infinite: 9/10
                          SSLP: 9.5/10
                          MMLP: 10/10
                          Eminem Show: 10/10
                          Encore: 4/10
                          Relapse: 3/10
                          Recovery: 8/10
                          Hell the Sequel: 8/10
                          MMLP2: 7.5/10
                          ShadyXV: 5/10
                          Revival: 3/10

Revival is Relapse status. His last good album was MMLP2 which was literally his last solo project before this one. How in the fuck is he wack? My main gripe with Revival is the beats and how the rhymes seem forced. Ive heard worse bars but they are among the worst bars from Eminem. Period.

I just dont get it. I always looked at Em as the black Nas (he a GOAT btw) cause of the criticism he gets but also gets the same praise. Em can rap his ass off and picks bad beats and Nas does the same shit. Nobody really says too much about that cause its Nas. I understand. He black. We dont want a white man getting praise. Thats fine.

I also see how people keep wanting him to go back to Slimshady. ANYBODY with ears can hear that he tried to do so in Relapse but failed. If you got past the accent or just read the lyrics the same subject matter was mostly of that persona.

This a long ass comment but imma wrap it up. My point is we hold Eminem at a weird standard. If he says something corny he wack. If we dont like a project he finished. If he tries something different he shouldnt have. By no means am i defending this album, but saying he isnt a GOAT is ridiculous. Not including sales he has said some of the most crazy shit i have ever heard a mainstream artist say. His freestyles are legendary. Features usually poppin. Y'all need to chill.

@ ALL of this, took a lot of courage & patience to read through this retarded shit, but i weathered the storm.

May off lost more brain cells reading this than a yr of smoking pesticides laced chemical brick weed

DEAD AF with those album ratings, can only imagine how he rates certain films on IMDB

Comment

Only memorable song on Infinite is the title track (Thats when his rapping style was blatantly AZ), copped a bootleg of it outside of a Time Warner Cable that people use to sell cds/films at.

And that baboso in the comment section damn near gave it almost a classic rating, Eminem Show 10 out of 10- FOH (*Porter voice*)

Comment

Ems verse was actually fire af on that joint, just a shame he still taking the L for having 2chains and that other guy on the track lol.

1-0 Buddens
                              sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X