• Speculation *** Tech 9 vs Brizz Rawsteen Anyone ??? ***

Re: *** Tech 9 vs Brizz Rawsteen Anyone ??? ***

Dope. Wanna see Brizz kill everybody!

Comment

Tech doesn't deserve brizz.

Comment

The problem with tech is his bars never evolved you can have all the presence and crowd control u want but the fans need something to react too to start with.

Comment

I got Tech winning if this happens.
          Sabotage ENT
          "I'M OLD SCHOOL LIKE PEANUT BUTTER ON A MOUSETRAP."

Comment

Originally posted by Euphhh View Post
            The problem with tech is his bars never evolved you can have all the presence and crowd control u want but the fans need something to react too to start with.
            I would totally agree with you... If I didn't see Tech 9 vs Suge on don't flop... I only watched it once so my memory hazy but it seemed to me he elevated his game... Wasn't as jokey... He was talking that shit... If he came like that on that url stage... I think there's a good chance the crowd would really fuck with him... Might not be as easy for brizz as it seems...

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
              Brizz stock definitely higher... But I don't agree he doesn't deserve him... Tay roc stock is higher than nitty but that doesn't mean nitty don't deserve roc... Hit man on wildin out and way more poppin than Suge but Suge still deserves that match... Tech had crazy battles with Arsenal, goodz, ice, rich dollarz, miles.. He was a big part of the resurgence of battle rap, lionz den, url, and showed niggas a lot about using comedy performance and aggression so to say he don't deserve brizz when brizz was prolly a fan at one point sounds crazy

Comment

And tbh brizz would prolly get him 2-1 tho

Comment

Originally posted by MrSeth View Post
                  Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                  Brizz stock definitely higher... But I don't agree he doesn't deserve him... Tay roc stock is higher than nitty but that doesn't mean nitty don't deserve roc... Hit man on wildin out and way more poppin than Suge but Suge still deserves that match... Tech had crazy battles with Arsenal, goodz, ice, rich dollarz, miles.. He was a big part of the resurgence of battle rap, lionz den, url, and showed niggas a lot about using comedy performance and aggression so to say he don't deserve brizz when brizz was prolly a fan at one point sounds crazy
                  Tech was terrible after young miles. Dna battle wasn't all that good and then he died fucking with Cortez. Tech was so bad that Smack jumped in the crowd(there used to be a picture on this forum lol). Then he battled bill and o-solo...bad battles. He was decent, from what I remember, against suge.

He's a legend for what he used to do but now, I just don't know. I don't feel he has a chance at all against Brizz.

Comment

Tech lost to o solo lmao
                    Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
                    Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
                    Jooba jooba
                    Jooba jooba
                    Jooba jooba

Comment

U niggas kill me. Tech 9 always had bars... they were just comedic bars and ghetto bars. That's what he used against Rich Dolarz, Miles, Goodz, Arsonal, X-Factor etc.

When he battled DNA was the start of his downfall off because he let the fans get to his head that all he had were jokes aka comedic bars. He tried to switch his style up and it backfired on him. If he just did him and continued with comedic bars with the ghetto haymakers he would be right where he belongs. You people never appreciate battlers who were themselves until they are gone. We need more Tech 9, Goodz, Yung Ill, Qleen, ICE, Soul Khan, Gattas on big cards for URL. These new guys with the PG stepping and wordplay galore been the reason why we find a lot of battle rap boring.

Tech 9 vs Brizz would dope and hilarious as fuck!!! Set it up Beasley/Smack!
                      sigpic

Comment

Tech has been good since Young Miles......I agree folks got in his head about him not having bars and he went away from what was working for him......with that being said Brizz would walk through Tech 9......that joking style against Brizz don't work......Young X has a similar style as Tech.....and even tho it was entertaining Brizz walked through X

Comment

Tech has been fucking up for a long time now. He's not doing shit to be appreciated for. It's exactly a "what have you done lately?" situation. Who gives a fuck why he did what he did? It's his fault to listen to those hoeass fans(which were a part of the og fanbase before the pg stepping shit.).

We not gone act like these Vets aren't slacking off. They damn sure aren't in their prime anymore. There's plenty of reasons why battle rap doesn't feel the same;boring now. Pg stepping and wordplay comes nowhere near the top reasons.

Comment

There are a thousand niggas I want to see Brizz fuck up before Tech 9. but that's just me.

Comment

Well fuck it then! Brizz Rawsteen vs Qleen Paper... on URL of course.
                              sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X