Cortez beat Dawg shit out of Big K (Didn't forensic tell ya that ?) Big K overrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cortez beat Dawg shit out of Big K (Didn't forensic tell ya that ?) Big K overrated

Can't believe some got this one trick pony in their Top 5, see what happens when you overrate these average dudes ?

Re: Cortez beat Dawg shit out of Big K (Didn't forensic tell ya that ?) Big K overrat

your predictions are crazy !!! you always right!
    like clips vs nitty.....wait

Comment

Re: Cortez beat Dawg shit out of Big K (Didn't forensic tell ya that ?) Big K overrat

Nigga right once and he's hype....

Comment

Quote one line from the battle, to prove that you watched it.

Comment

A line that one of us didn't post, lol

Comment

I did pick Clips to beat Nitty 2-1 because I felt Charlie was really going to come A1 and shut Ppl up like myself, but I also said I won't be shocked if Nitty beat Dawg shit out of him because Clips might come on his usual lazy shit...

Comment

Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
              I did pick Clips to beat Nitty 2-1 because I felt Charlie was really going to come A1 and shut Ppl up like myself, but I also said I won't be shocked if Nitty beat Dawg shit out of him because Clips might come on his usual lazy shit...
              Your prediction was Clips 2-1.

You can't play both sides, clown ass nigga.

Comment

Your predictions might as well be:

"If this dude shows up, he'll win.

If the other dude shows up, he'll win."

The fuck out of here

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                  Your predictions might as well be:

"If this dude shows up, he'll win.

If the other dude shows up, he'll win."

The fuck out of here
                  CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Nigga shut up you didn't watch shit witcha LYIN ass IF CORTEZ BEAT BIGG K I'MA SMOKE CRACK TONIGHT AND RUN NAKED IN THE STREET WIT NO PROTEST SIGN

Comment

Nitty didnt say anything fire.

I was raised to box like forklift and he recycled Nuborns pump can / New York bitch line
                      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                      Originally posted by ekeanon
                      I'm glad I got to witness your life
                      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Clips 2-1 and I fucking hate Clips but this the switch side/dickride shit I be talking about
                        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

And hell fucking no Nitty doesnt deserved Roc, you basically saw Roc on Clips side.

Not gonna happen, also. Nitty will fall right back off, every time a stupid ass nerd gas a battler like the old vneck Loaded Lux, they end up becoming shitty in the future

I can name several who turned out like this tbh

Comment

Niggas automatically assume a battler is gonna remain good just judging off one battle as usual. It was luck that night for Nitty vs Ave not because Nitty is talented.

Comment

regardless if he watched or not his point still stands
                              Originally posted by Wreckless
                              I would have rather been black than an orphan
                              https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X