Bigg K Says Cortez Is The Easiest To Beat: "I'd Like To Kick His Ass"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Bigg K Says Cortez Is The Easiest To Beat: "I'd Like To Kick His Ass"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqyjO8iNDQc"]Bigg K Says Cortez Is The Easiest To Beat: "I'd Like To Kick His Ass" | #TheBunker - YouTube[/ame]

Interesting to know that apparently Cortez wasnt supposed to be K's original opponent. Supposedly that person backed out and KOTD gave him a list of 3 names and out of the 3 he chose Cortez.

I wonder who backed out and who were the other 2 on that list?

Re: Bigg K Says Cortez Is The Easiest To Beat: "I'd Like To Kick His Ass"

Bigg K said this and his dumbass just lost CLEARLY to Cortez.

Comment

Comment

Can't ever get too comfortable

Comment

Who y'all think he was supposed to battle?

Comment

just read the thread .......30sec third damn was it that bad????

Comment

Originally posted by CausticTears View Post
              Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                Yeah

Atleast Bigg K fans are like 100x more real then clips surf and alot of other url battlers fan. I didnt see not one person make dumb excuss. Yall just keeping it real he lost so he lost. Congrats to cortez doggie ,and salute to the fans and not the dickriders.....(almost everyone thats url bias on this sight)

Comment

Yeah
                  I know i can trust ur opinion on this, i didnt watch it.. did K lose clearly no debating?

Comment

Originally posted by Naylya View Post
                    Yeah
                    I know i can trust ur opinion on this, i didnt watch it.. did K lose clearly no debating?
                    I'll put it like this

The first was close. K wasn't himself, he wasn't punching out the gate. Cor had some serious lines. THIS round is the only debatable thing about the battle
                    K got the second clearly
                    Cor got the third by default because K choked after 30 sec

Comment

Yeah
                      Ultimately I would have to say that it's debatable

But there will be a lot of people saying Cor got that

Def wasn't like the Showoff battle where K clearly got it and people were just hating on him

Comment

Edit:

K WAS punching out the gate in the first round, but it wasn't really hitting

Comment

Edit:

Word, i know K had been saying before this blog even that he was trying to take it easy since he has had alot of matchups recently, u think Cor had his number or K just didnt give a shit?

Edit, i honestly think Cortez is whack

Comment

Edit:

Word, i know K had been saying before this blog even that he was trying to take it easy since he has had alot of matchups recently, u think Cor had his number or K just didnt give a shit?
                            Cor wasn't amazing
                            K clearly was off
                            This his second battle in a month, I imagine that has everything to do with it

K's stock gonna take a hit though
                            And now people can say that he lost to Cortez in battles, lol
                            imo

I want to think that Cor's stock will go up
                            But I'm not sure of that

Comment

Edit:

Cor wasn't amazing
                              K clearly was off
                              This his second battle in a month, I imagine that has everything to do with it

K's stock gonna take a hit though
                              And now people can say that he lost to Cortez in battles, lol
                              imo

I want to think that Cor's stock will go up
                              But I'm not sure of that
                              That sucks cuz now all the K haters will actually have something negative to say about him.. and now everyone can say he lost to Cor which is a fucking shame

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X