I killed Clarke badly but that retard is still acting !?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef I killed Clarke badly but that retard is still acting !?

I killed that bitch but he is still acting like it didn't happen then become racist when somebody remind him how bad it was. For months he craved my attention and died when I agreed to give him my treatment.

He called me crackhead yesterday? This poor young man without any goals in real life is still mad !? I can get it ! An McDonnals employee with a mental disease and a liliputh nerd dick , it ain't easy to live with that, have friends, chilling with a bitch etc when everybody around you are salty with him. But still, he thought he had friends on the O when everybody knows he is just the O's clown, when you have some time to waste, you can troll Clarke and have fun during half an hour.

Clarke, I know you are still mad, but don't become racist with me, I never told you anything about color skin/race/religion because I'm ten steps above you on any real life skills. You begged for a battle for months and I gave you a gift even if you have no fucking talent with your 10yo boy's mind. Don't try ever to make US believe you are a serious person and stop that racist garbage, you are less funny when you play the dummy on purpose when your retard illness is way more funny.

Originally posted by Wreckless
    Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Re: I killed Clarke badly but that retard is still acting !?

Originally posted by RAW BLOW View Post
    Thank [MENTION=21662]Gama[/MENTION] for at least giving you a bodybag to sleep in during your bouts of attention seeking, Jobe
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
    Gama is a crackhead... Lol

But back to your chilli bowl deep fried billy bean ass

Comment

Clarke sent to the afterlife yet again

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post

Clarke sent to the afterlife yet again
        Salute !

Comment

Link?

Comment

Gama is a crackhead... Lol
            Gamas crackhead pic everybody:

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
            Originally posted by ekeanon
            I'm glad I got to witness your life
            Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
            White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Gama are you mad boy?
              White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post
                I killed that bitch but he is still acting like it didn't happen then become racist when somebody remind him how bad it was. For months he craved my attention and died when I agreed to give him my treatment.

He called me crackhead yesterday? This poor young man without any goals in real life is still mad !? I can get it ! An McDonnals employee with a mental disease and a liliputh nerd dick , it ain't easy to live with that, have friends, chilling with a bitch etc when everybody around you are salty with him. But still, he thought he had friends on the O when everybody knows he is just the O's clown, when you have some time to waste, you can troll Clarke and have fun during half an hour.

Clarke, I know you are still mad, but don't become racist with me, I never told you anything about color skin/race/religion because I'm ten steps above you on any real life skills. You begged for a battle for months and I gave you a gift even if you have no fucking talent with your 10yo boy's mind. Don't try ever to make US believe you are a serious person and stop that racist garbage, you are less funny when you play the dummy on purpose when your retard illness is way more funny.

Gama just dug Clarke's rotten corpse out of the ground and cremated him.

Ether.

Comment

How many L's will the ghost of Jobe continue to receive?

Comment

Raw Blow I.once dug your father out of the ground and I cream-ated him

Comment

In all his holes

Comment

Clarke, you can't hold eye contact let alone a shovel. Your fat ass broke a sweat just reading shovel.

Comment

Jobe, how would your daddy feel about you talking about other peoples daddy's like that?

Think imma call him up

(214) 235-0028

Comment

Originally posted by MMA View Post
                            Jobe, how would your daddy feel about you talking about other peoples daddy's like that?

Think imma call him up

(214) 235-0028
                            Hm. Clarke got REAL quiet after that.

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                              Originally posted by MMA View Post

Think imma call him up

(214) 235-0028
                              Hm. Clarke got REAL quiet after that.
                              Everytime I show up, you get real tough when you be a hype man. Type of nigga to rock pyjamas in Gamas house and paint his old wrinkled toe nails

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X