"im Beatin That Boy Ass!" Hitman Holla addressing Rain on Periscope (part ONE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "im Beatin That Boy Ass!" Hitman Holla addressing Rain on Periscope (part ONE)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRZ3nSo0B7c"]VIDEO : Hitman Holla (Wild N Out) Addresses Rain (URL) On Periscope "Im Beating Rain A**" - YouTube[/ame]
    pt. 1
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjjJdKIw0po"]VIDEO : Hitman Holla (Wild N Out) Addresses Rain (URL) On Periscope (Part 2) - YouTube[/ame]
    pt. 2
    Rain does need to get checked,
    he talked about Hitmans Mom very badly. thats was fucked up. idc if they got beef, that woman fighting cancer-leave her out

Re: "im Beatin That Boy Ass!" Hitman Holla addressing Rain on Periscope (part ONE)

"Rain does need to get checked,
    he talked about Hitmans Mom very badly"

All he said was fuck his mom. Who gives a fuck? "His mom has cancer" and?

Why should anyone actually care? Rain did it obviously to provoke Hitman, not to have the internet white knight her.

Comment

Re: "im Beatin That Boy Ass!" Hitman Holla addressing Rain on Periscope (part ONE)

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      "Rain does need to get checked,
      he talked about Hitmans Mom very badly"

All he said was fuck his mom. Who gives a fuck? "His mom has cancer" and?

Why should anyone actually care? Rain did it obviously to provoke Hitman, not to have the internet white knight her.
      i expect u to say all that. but wen Rain tells hitman "suck my dick w hitmans mothers mouth". thats not crazy? wtf wrong w you bro lmaooo
      and ur right, he did it to get under hitmans skin, now he can get his ass beat. i know ur use to running your mouth without repercussion, but some ppl actually pay for what they say bro. 💯💯💯💯💯

Comment

I've never threatened someone online. If I did I for sure haven't said I'd find them and beat their ass then get back on and say "lol nvm you got to come to me".

It's more why the fuck do you care what Rain says? Are you the cancer defender of the internet? Where you saying people that talked shit about Steve Jobs needed to be checked?

Who gives a fuck. Hitman bitched out.

Comment

I've never threatened someone online. If I did I for sure haven't said I'd find them and beat their ass then get back on and say "lol nvm you got to come to me".

It's more why the fuck do you care what Rain says? Are you the cancer defender of the internet? Where you saying people that talked shit about Steve Jobs needed to be checked?

fuck it lmao hope Hitman dont fuck his money up by doing this

Comment

rain needs to get koed

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post

dead at caring about Hitman's money baaahahaha....

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post

dead at caring about Hitman's money baaahahaha....
                lol his wild n out money is at stake!! (my way of changing the subject)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
                    rain needs to get koed
                    facts.

Comment

Fuck hitman and cancer dead ass mother.

Hitman be talking crazy and say alot of disrespectful shit. But got punked out by bigger cats than Bill.

Jumping Bill was is what a pussy do and a pussy move. Rain actually got shooters while hitman playing around trying to play tough. Alot of niggas see why STL and ATL is lame like females said
                      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                      Originally posted by ekeanon
                      I'm glad I got to witness your life
                      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Moose once again speaking that real shit.

Hitman is a joke like his city. Full of crackheads and ghetto illiterates whom cops kill for fun. Thats what Hitman is, another dumbass statistic waiting to die. This video proves it. Sad
                        Originally posted by ekeanon
                        I'm glad I got to witness your life
                        Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

moose u sound dumb
                          a man telling another man it dont matter that a man talks about your sick mom
                          moose you sound dumb there man
                          u cant talk about my mom. batttle or real life. moose. did your mom touch u or something. y do u hate her. a man who dont stand up for his mom is no man or son at all
                          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

ya moose u sound dumb

Comment

fuckin THIS

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X