Calling Roddy, 18, Krucial 13, and LiL iLL for a dynamic collab on this beat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Roddy, 18, Krucial 13, and LiL iLL for a dynamic collab on this beat

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbkyypWx224"]Lloyd Banks - Toxic Instrumental - YouTube[/ame]
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Re: Calling Roddy, 18, Krucial 13, and LiL iLL for a dynamic collab on this beat

We need a beat with a catchy toon it's hard to find real studio beats that sound to good to be true. I could search the web forever and still end up with nothing I like some days. I need to know a good producer with beats on youtube

Comment

Re: Calling Roddy, 18, Krucial 13, and LiL iLL for a dynamic collab on this beat

Theres several on youtube. Type in "Camden Bench type beats" in the search. He got great beats
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
        Theres several on youtube. Type in "Camden Bench type beats" in the search. He got great beats
        I checked that out it was good.

Yo I can't send you my finished music file to your email cause the file is too large or some shit. Anyway can you download it from YOUTUBE? I have it right here. The Chorus is open I can't do the chorus I could flow pretty good on the beat though.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4pW0oqbA0I&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

this is your track I'm ft. on it you go last cause the best rapper's lyrics start last.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post

Yo I can't send you my finished music file to your email cause the file is too large or some shit. Anyway can you download it from YOUTUBE? I have it right here. The Chorus is open I can't do the chorus I could flow pretty good on the beat though.

this is your track I'm ft. on it you go last cause the best rapper's lyrics start last.
          Then you would be last.

I wanted to be first honestly but forget it. I recorded my verse on the first part. But we need that Bibby hook too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post

Then you would be last.

I wanted to be first honestly but forget it. I recorded my verse on the first part. But we need that Bibby hook too.
            I can edit bibbys hook into the song. I can rearrange the song anyway you like. All I need is away I can download your lyrics. Sound cloud is one way. Or I use sound recorder and turn the volume all the way up then turn the master volume down to 35 and it gets the track perfectly for me. My music files I created with music maker can't be on ipod cause it needed to be a wma. File or something. Sound recorder will bypass that

Comment

Okay cool. I aint got a mic but Ima work with what I got.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X