UnbiasReview Chris in jail facing rape charges.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UnbiasReview Chris in jail facing rape charges.

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
    People like Tadgh are the people you have to fear the most. Braindead fucking soulless faggots who hang in their safe space all day, while yapping and acting superior over the internet.

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
    Why the fuck would I care about what some old white canadian is doing in canada?

Comment

jvl quit while ur ahead u were posting it doper than usual lately

Comment

maybe there is some hypnotherapy u can get to erase kotd from ur memory

Comment

Gimme a break, fam. The "6ix Dad" belongs to a political party that wants to ban cultural appropriation for fuck sakes. smh

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/...-say-1.4157943

Comment

Since it began in 2001, the committee has been working on creating and finishing three pieces of international law that would expand intellectual-property regulations to protect things like Indigenous designs, dances, words and traditional medicines.
            Way to try and spin it to be some evil censorship though.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaXWyYBGjaA[/ame]

Meanwhile cashed another check.

ALL THE WAY HE GO NIGGA BRBRBRBRBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

sigpic

Comment

Chris out here living pat stay bars
                "Shit, I'll bust in your crib, slap your mom and dad
                Pick up your sister, slam her on her back
                Stomp your cat and put your fucking chocolate lab in the Boston Crab
                Yo and if your grandmother want it too? Sonic boom"

Comment

False Imprisonment,Domestic Battery,Robbery,Aggravated Assault, & Rape. He is never coming out of jail and has no bond. And even if there was bond,it would be over or close to a million with collateral. And he's in Georgia, rape is punishable by death, a lifetime term, or 20 years prison and lifetime supervisor probation.Most of you pansy fanboys of Chris should unsubscribe to his channel. His last video is the last time you will ever see him again

Comment

Since it began in 2001, the committee has been working on creating and finishing three pieces of international law that would expand intellectual-property regulations to protect things like Indigenous designs, dances, words and traditional medicines.
                    SJW's stay sj dubbin'. You've completely misrepresented my point. First, the "cultural appropriation ban" and the other motion I mentioned, albeit similar in nature are two seperate things.

Second, I never took a position for or against the cultural appropriation ban; I objected to Norm Kelly belonging to a party who would enforce such a ban. Norm Kelly is also a de facto member of KOTD; they push the envelopes of both cultural appropriation and hate/free speech. In addition, KOTD have used their platform to direct that speech at me.

Furthermore, I've had violence promoted against me by a staff member (Kingfly) and a sponsor of KOTD (CFMU). I've had my intellectual property stolen and sold by KOTD. A sponsor of KOTD (CFMU) even incited and promoted violent acts against me, and then vilified and attempted to imprison me for parroting the same hate speech KOTD has used against me.

This is not only a matter of principle; it's personal. I get that your narcissistic personality disorder makes it difficult for you to see the point of someone whom you dislike. If you can't grasp this concept, you are either willfully ignorant, or a complete fucking moron.

Comment

Originally posted by FAKE AFD View Post
                      Norm Kelly is also a de facto member of KOTD..
                      LOL

Comment

Man this ain't news we all seen his facial hair

Comment

just got off the phone with chris he said everythings cool now and it was all a misunderstanding. he'll be back online next monday.
                          sigpic

Comment

Next time Kid Twist wants to diss Koreans, he should make fun of them for being occupied, white-washed, bible thumpers or for getting eyelid surgery so they can look like anime characters. Sushi rolls are Japanese.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL3xdV3iQaY"]Facts cannot be racist - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by FAKE AFD View Post
                              SJW's stay sj dubbin'. You've completely misrepresented my point. First, the "cultural appropriation ban" and the other motion I mentioned, albeit similar in nature are two seperate things.

Second, I never took a position for or against the cultural appropriation ban; I objected to Norm Kelly belonging to a party who would enforce such a ban. Norm Kelly is also a de facto member of KOTD; they push the envelopes of both cultural appropriation and hate/free speech. In addition, KOTD have used their platform to direct that speech at me.

Furthermore, I've had violence promoted against me by a staff member (Kingfly) and a sponsor of KOTD (CFMU). I've had my intellectual property stolen and sold by KOTD. A sponsor of KOTD (CFMU) even incited and promoted violent acts against me, and then vilified and attempted to imprison me for parroting the same hate speech KOTD has used against me.

This is not only a matter of principle; it's personal. I get that your narcissistic personality disorder makes it difficult for you to see the point of someone whom you dislike. If you can't grasp this concept, you are either willfully ignorant, or a complete fucking moron.
                              You think too highly of yourself. The people you think are out to get you probably never think of you. But here you are years later still cowering in a corner because the big bad KOTD is after you. Get a grip lunatic.

Comment

Where does he mention that it's still on going ? You can't counter anything he says and resort to ad hominem attacks.

Typical faggot.

sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X