RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

I know a fake tran who has 3 kids but I'm pretty sure he's gay now. His son acts and looks gay.

I'm pretty sure it's all environment.

Comment

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post

Yes Tadgh they were trying to force people to use those pronouns or get punished in schools because it's "discrimination". Do you even keep up with today's alt culture? I do. I watched a professor get ganged up on because the "kids" didn't want to do their homework, and humiliated him when he "spoke with his hands" because it was "threatening to them". I've known a few transsexuals and have discussed this very matter. They told me themselves it was their choice and they weren't born that way. They played with toys to their gender as a child then grew up confused because they had nobody to talk to or understand them. According to them, the thought of being a different gender completely consumed them mentally and emotionally because it ate at them every day of their lives. aka...mental sickness.

Let's pretend that he did do this. (I'm not saying he did because I haven't done the research on this point)

It was in the 70s...literally a century after slaves were freed. Now it is almost half a century since THAT happened. Times change, people change, and ideas change.
      Of course they should be held accountable if they refuse to treat other kids with respect. That's not a new concept. When you were young and some boy was calling another boy a girl it was an insult right? Because he's not a girl, he's a boy! And if they kept it up the teacher (or some adult) would get involved and tell them to be nice.

This is literally the same thing. The only difference is that you (and people like you) think that being trans is a choice (despite your made up story about 100% of the trans you know saying it's a choice). And because you think it's a choice, you think that gives you the right to ignore their wishes.

(even if it was proven to be a choice, who cares, there's literally no reason why you shouldn't just be respectful. If your name is Thomas and you ask to be called Tom, do people freak out?)

If anything this is good for our youth because it will teach our children to be patient and understanding of things they don't understand. It will teach them to not immediately assume you know someone's story without speaking to them. Then once you get older (such as high school) you can simply choose to not interact with those people if you see fit. Plain and simple the only reason you oppose this is if you're bigoted. That's it.

Even if it is a "curable" mental-illness, why would you just brush them off and purposefully exploit that illness? Do you go up to people with downs and belittle them? Do you go up to people with PTSD and tell them to get over it? (I understand this shtick you have, so you'll probably say you do those things. That's fine).

Trust me I find all the "safe space" shit super annoying. I think a lot of millennials take advantage of that level of empathy society gives them. The the core elements (respecting each other) I can definitely get behind.

The "my african american!" thing was recent, the judge was recent, plenty of other examples are recent. I was simply illustrating that this isn't a new development and that he has shown racial bias/racist tendencies since he was in his early 20's and likely before.

Comment

i could spaz itt right now but its Not Worth It

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8GLSkbAboA"]✶Putin - Still D.R.E. ft. Snoop Dogg✶ - Putin play the piano (✶Full Version✶) ✶ORIGINAL✶ - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

leftists acting like their party isnt orwellian fascists itt. there is no far right party in this country, modern conservatism is the ghost that follows progressivism. in 10 years a major conservative talking point will be against allowing your 6 year old to get their dick cut off without parental consent. trump and his successors ushering in the 1000 year reich is our only hope
            Originally posted by Justice
            I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Originally posted by txtc View Post
              leftists acting like their party isnt orwellian fascists itt. there is no far right party in this country, modern conservatism is the ghost that follows progressivism. in 10 years a major conservative talking point will be against allowing your 6 year old to get their dick cut off without parental consent. trump and his successors ushering in the 1000 year reich is our only hope
              The problem is with a broken 2-party system. Both "sides" are growing further from the center just to spite each other. There definitely is a far (alt) right, just as there is a horrifically far left.

Radical moderates ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                This is literally the same thing. The only difference is that you (and people like you) think that being trans is a choice (despite your made up story about 100% of the trans you know saying it's a choice). And because you think it's a choice, you think that gives you the right to ignore their wishes.

(even if it was proven to be a choice, who cares, there's literally no reason why you shouldn't just be respectful. If your name is Thomas and you ask to be called Tom, do people freak out?)

If anything this is good for our youth because it will teach our children to be patient and understanding of things they don't understand. It will teach them to not immediately assume you know someone's story without speaking to them. Then once you get older (such as high school) you can simply choose to not interact with those people if you see fit. Plain and simple the only reason you oppose this is if you're bigoted. That's it.
                The the core elements (respecting each other) I can definitely get behind.
                If it's not a choice then why do they have to explain it to children? Shouldn't it be natural for them to understand?

If you can 100% honestly (all side pandering shit aside) tell me you think this is normal, I'll be done with this conversation.

Comment

Huffington has had a lifelong interest in spirituality; in her youth, together with Bernard Levin, she explored the Rajneesh movement, later dating est founder Werner Erhard and going on to become affiliated with John-Roger Hinkins' Movement of Spiritual Inner Awareness.[46][47] In 1994, she published a self-help book titled The Fourth Instinct, outlining her view that people should rise above the three basic instincts of survival, power, and sex to find their higher and better selves.[48]

Comment

If it's not a choice then why do they have to explain it to children? Shouldn't it be natural for them to understand?

If you can 100% honestly (all side pandering shit aside) tell me you think this is normal, I'll be done with this conversation.

Your notion that something isn't normal if it has to be taught is entirely wrong in several ways. Firstly the term normal is subjective, second If a child is raised by a drag queen and exposed to drag culture, the child will naturally understand that men purposely dress up like women. If not then they'll wonder why a Man is dressing like a Women.

Comment

rip OP

he's like a cat in the lions den. A dolphin surrounded by sharks. A female in a muslim country...

Comment

if theres a far right party pls enlighten me on some far right policies. its considered radical to enforce existing laws in this country
                        Originally posted by Justice
                        I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

I aint never seen anyone get bodied like this before.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post

Your notion that something isn't normal if it has to be taught is entirely wrong in several ways. Firstly the term normal is subjective, second If a child is raised by a drag queen and exposed to drag culture, the child will naturally understand that men purposely dress up like women. If not then they'll wonder why a Man is dressing like a Women.

Comment

I almost feel bad because there are tons of semi-decent arguments you could have made, and you went with this one.

Should infants naturally understand how to walk? Or do they need instruction? What about speaking? What about compassion? Humans are imperfect creatures that must constantly learn new things. When you were a toddler did you look down and think, "Yeah I'm totally going to shove this into a girl"? Hell not that long ago we had to explain to people that black people were in fact humans. Just because something is the social norm doesn't mean it's correct.

Drag culture and trans culture are not necessarily synonymous. And yes I do think that being gay/trans/what-have-you is natural. It has been around for longer than either of us have existed. We're just finally ALMOST to a point where we can step outside of our egos and accept it.

What it boils down to though is that people like yourself will ALWAYS look ridiculous. Because you're so invested in denying people basic human rights even though they don't truly affect you. All because it's "weird" to you. The most you will have to do is share a bathroom with a trans person (which who gives a shit the "they'll rape our daughters!" argument is so asinine), and call them a different pronoun. And the latter you don't even have to do, I pass thousands of people a month that I don't address or speak to.

Comment

Lmao. Robin you really made another account to talk yourself up?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X