BATTLE CODE | MATH HOFFA TALKS BIGG K, AYE VERB, BANNED FROM URL + MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef BATTLE CODE | MATH HOFFA TALKS BIGG K, AYE VERB, BANNED FROM URL + MORE

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqaOKUM1JwU"]Math Hoffa Talks Aye Verb, Bigg K, ShowOff, Banned From URL + More on #BattleCode | RapMatic - YouTube[/ame]

Re: BATTLE CODE | MATH HOFFA TALKS BIGG K, AYE VERB, BANNED FROM URL + MORE

I do not believe that Bigg K story
    You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

drect is a bitch!!!!

Comment

.this year this niggaz done like 2 battles and 47 interviews about how the world is only mean to him

Comment

Always crying about something

Comment

Originally posted by DefJukie View Post
            Cliff notes?

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
              Cliff notes?
              he said when he was in his hotel in chicago (for the bigg k battle) he was ironing his pants and supposedly overheard bigg k telling drect "i gotta show people that i'm not scared" and drect responding with something like "he's already done it twice if he does it again he's out of here". now supposedly noone was aware of math's room #. but tbh after math's AFR last night. dude is a bit delusional fr. he claimed he could see where bullets went as the shooter was shooting @ them and when pressed swore he was telling the truth. so yeah.

Comment

Let's not forget about this cringeworthy weird af interview math did either

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zve91HmV7Mg"]Math Hoffa - Interview - On Jack Thriller Presents The Party & Bullshit Show - YouTube[/ame]

DEAD @ him accusing that fake booty implant bitch about being a snitch
                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

.wtF

Comment

Math lost every battle from Day on

He was too shook to do anything to Day, he just str8 up took the spoonful of shit and swallowed it like a bitch

He got bodied by Solomon back in the day too
                    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

.man he's tweetin rn and it's fukin embarrassing as hell, all his friends are afraid to tell him 2 chill cuz he'll snap

Comment

Originally posted by nickyhayward View Post
                        Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                        Cliff notes?
                        he said when he was in his hotel in chicago (for the bigg k battle) he was ironing his pants and supposedly overheard bigg k telling drect "i gotta show people that i'm not scared" and drect responding with something like "he's already done it twice if he does it again he's out of here". now supposedly noone was aware of math's room #. but tbh after math's AFR last night. dude is a bit delusional fr. he claimed he could see where bullets went as the shooter was shooting @ them and when pressed swore he was telling the truth. so yeah.
                        Thank you for this reply

Let's skip everything I asked about and go straight to....Math claimed he could see the bullets coming out of a gun, going through the air...that's something a 12 year old would claim

Comment

Math out his mind. The nigga said he's undefeated. He then said he out-barred Verb. I cut it off right there.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X